Rate Dr. Brett Eckley

Dr. Brett Eckley's Ratings

Outstanding, Awesome, cannot think of enough words to describe Dr. Bret and his staff. They were amazing with my daughter. I would recommend them to anyone and have done so since they started treatments. I don't think you will find a better orthodontist anywhere!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][828644].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2014

Today was my first experience with Dr. Brett Eckley and I am very pleased. He was friendly and explained everything perfectly. He was able to answer my questions. I am looking so forward to my experience there. The staff was friendly and inviting. They really make you feel right at home in their office. I will recommend him to anyone I know needing orthodontic work, and I will take my three children there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][828643].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

Dr. Eckley had trouble explaining how he would fix my son's teeth. He had to ask his dad, which also had trouble.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][828645].votes_count ]]

Submitted July 26, 2011

This office is so friendly. They treat you like a member of the family. I am putting all three of my children through braces with the Eckleys and their great staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][828642].votes_count ]]