Rate Dr. Gyl Midroni

Dr. Gyl Midroni's Ratings

I've known Gyl for 40 years since we were kids. He was always the smartest kid in school and always knew he would amount to something huge. Four years ago I actually needed his assistance with my wife. He was kind, considerate and thoughtful and I will never forget the kindness with which he treated us. Truly a caring doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2707205].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

This man was relaxed, did not make me feel rushed and answered all of my questions with his ultimate knowledge of my disease, Charcot Marie Tooth Disease.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2607104].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

Toronto needs more doctors like Dr. Gyl Midroni. In addition to diagnosing and treating me for a rare neurological syndrome, which I was able to rehabilitate from as a result of his quick diagnosis and treatment, he recently took the time to return my call, when most doctors would not have been bothered. He deserves nothing less than a 5 star rating for his expertise, efficiency, bed side manner and caring disposition. He is a gentleman, and the first name I will suggest when someone is in need of a neurologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][828857].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

I had read many positive reviews on this site about Dr Midroni prior to my appointment with him last week, and they were all right on point. I went to see him terrified of motor neuron disease, and he not only managed to calm me down, but indulged me by doing full clinical and EMG exams too. I did not feel rushed, or that I was wasting his time, and he has one of the best bedside manners of any health practitioner with whom I've had experience. His knowledge is top notch, and I was very confident in his findings. Additionally, I actually found the office staff to be quite friendly with me, and really don't have any negative comments in that regard. Bottom line, this is a brilliant doctor who genuinely cares, and anyone would be lucky to see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][828856].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

He was punctual, polite, sympathetic and I didn't feel rushed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][828855].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

Dr.Midroni has an amazing "bedside Manner". He is thorough, easy to understand, compassionate and very nice. I enjoy seeing Dr. Midroni and always feel reassured after my appointment. Thank you so much, Dr. Midroni.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][828854].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2013

STRAIT FORWARD APPROACH. HONEST, EVEN WITH BAD NEWS . PATIENT . THOROUGH

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][828853].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2012

I had a rare nervous disorder. I was told by other doctors that really nothing would help. Dr. Midroni diagnosed my condition in 5 minutes! He is very bright and he cared enough to refer me to the very best surgeon, who did a fabulous job which stopped a progressing debilitating problem

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][828852].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

Honest, straight-forward, thorough, professional. His knowledge eased my concerns. Showed respect and compassion for my condition and pain. A specialist that listens. Great staff. Good vibes in the clinic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][828851].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2012

I went to his neurology clinic at St. Michael's Hospital. He is very pleasant and treats his patients kindly. He is very knowledgable in his specialty and even when it doesn't pertain to neurology he tries to help patients by referring them. However, I found the receptionist in his office very rude and abrupt. He needs to deal with that person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][828850].votes_count ]]