Rate Dr. Kenneth Paul Tway

Dr. Kenneth Paul Tway's Ratings

His skills are good, but his billing practices border on unethical. He took 11 months to bill,lied about contacting our insurance, and sent our account to 'collection' before even sending a final bill after I had the insurance company contact him. I contested overcharges and double charges that were pointed out by my insurance company,and he failed to respond to me after I sent 2 letters and 4 emails. Then he dinged my credit report for collections. Skills good... office efficiency & ethics.. miserable.

Submitted May 5, 2014 | flag

Fantastic Doc! Best Doc west of the Mississippi! Went in to the ER with heart pain went out with a stent 2 hours later. This Doc is the best mechanic you will ever see just amazing!

Submitted Oct. 23, 2013 | flag

Great experience! No doubt the finest Cardiologist on the West Coast. Great Doc staff great. The only reason French Hospital has a top 50 rating is because of Dr Tway. I had a stint put in he is an excellent heart surgeon and mechanic. No problems so far been almost 6 months. Cross my fingers!

Submitted Sept. 23, 2013 | flag

I've nothing but the best to say about Dr. Tway. He answers all of my questions at appointments and takes interest and concern about another medical condition of mine, making sure his treatment doesn't counteract and vice versa. His surgery on me was excellent and he even visited with me every day when I was in ICU for my other medical condition. I feel well taken care of by Dr. Tway, who by the way, has a wonderful staff.

Submitted March 21, 2010 | flag

Absolutely terrible. At 23 years old, I was hospitalized with a life-threatening heart condition. 2 days in the ICU, he scheduled a meeting with myself and my parents to discuss the next steps, and if I could expect to live. He missed the appointment with no notice, and simply showed up 24 hours later explanation as to why we were left in terror. 5 years later, I am still aghast at what a horrible experience, and seemingly-incompetent behavior he demonstrated. If not for the other attending doctor, I don't know how I would have made it through that ordeal.

Submitted March 5, 2009 | flag

Dr. Tway is very helpful and makes your problems very understandable. I have received only the best of care from him and his staff.

Submitted Jan. 14, 2008 | flag

Never received ultra sound report. Sent letters and went in to talk to staff and got no where. Will lodge complaint with Blue Cross.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2007 | flag

I've had two procedures from him. No problems and no complaints. I had the exact opposite experience of the other commenter.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2007 | flag

I really do not care for Dr. Tway or his office staff. He does not explain anything and does not return calls promptly.I am very disappointed in the care I have recieved from him and will never ever refer someone to him.

Submitted Oct. 20, 2005 | flag