Rate Dr. Mark Bromley

Dr. Mark Bromley's Ratings

I rate Dr. Bromely highly in all of the areas above, not because he himself knew everything or had all the answers, but because he did not let me leave without consulting all of the departments he felt he needed to in order to feel comfortable with me walking out the door. To me this shows that he can put his ego aside and that if he couldn't provide the best medical care or answers, that he was going to search out the person/resource that could. Dr. Bromley came across as incredibly kind and attentive, patient, and like the others have noted, a great bedside manner. I felt as though he listened and his demeanor helped me feel safe in a potentially scary situation. It was a refreshing experience to the "revolving door" feel that so often accompanies seeing doctors these days. Big thanks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2757994].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

Excellent Care in a very difficult time. We appreciated his thoughtfulness and attention to detail.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2611509].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2014

Met him at the childrens hosptial emergency room. Very approachable. Extremely good bedside manner. Introduced himself as Mark. Was great with our two year old son. Engaged with him in order to get desired behaviors. Made us feel at ease after expressing our concerns about our son.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][829436].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2013

Conscientious. Has a great bedside manner. He was very helpful during a difficult time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][829435].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011

I saw Dr. Bromley in the Emergency department. He was extremely helpful and spent a great deal of time with our family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][829434].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2009

My Wife had a miscarriage and was of course having a lot of grief. Dr. Bromley was super! He constantly made sure that we got the answers that we needed and always took the time to help us through things and talk to us. He constantly went further than anyone else and did everything that he could to help us.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][829433].votes_count ]]