Rate Dr. Irving Ingraham

Dr. Irving Ingraham's Ratings

Dr Ingraham is great person and a wonderful Doctor very kind and listens, he has not only helped me he has helped my son by giving me advise to pass on to my sons doctor my son was too young at the time to see Dr Ingraham.....Thank you Doctor There are a lot of Doctors practicing out there that could learn some bedside manners from Doctor Ingraham.

Submitted May 19, 2014 | flag

Dr. Ingraham is a fabulous doctor. Very thorough and extremely kind. I would recommend him to anyone. Love him !!

Submitted Sept. 23, 2009 | flag

Great doctor. Very calm. Very knowledgable. Gives you a written report of the visit. Without a doubt I would recommend him. A very caring doctor.

Submitted June 10, 2009 | flag

I love this guy- he did 2 separate colonoscopy's on me. Good sense of humor- i feel relaxed with him, a really decent guy, office is good people- calls my cvs with meds when they call his nurses. they are all great at his office. totally trust him with any family member

Submitted March 13, 2009 | flag

He is just a great doctor. will answer all of your questions so you understand. He is very caring and professional. Have all the faith in the world in him.

Submitted March 3, 2009 | flag

He has performed colonoscopies on me for over five years and is very thorough. He saved my life in 2007 by removing a potentially cancerous growth.

Submitted July 24, 2008 | flag

HE IS VERY UNDERSTANDING AND WHEN HE IS SEEING HIS PATIENTS ITS LIKE YOUR HIS ONLY PATIENT. hE IS VERY GOOD AND COVERS ALL THE BASES.

Submitted April 11, 2008 | flag