Dr. Bryan Melhoff

Rate Dr. Bryan Melhoff

Dr. Bryan Melhoff's Ratings

I recently had a one centimeter kidney stone treated by lithotripsy instead of surgery. The doctor is very personable and exudes confidence and competence. He visited me in hospital and was very helpful on the post-procedure follow up appointment a month later. The downside is that his two appointments, the two CT scans, the X-rays,the 24 hour urine collection and analysis and an overnight in the hospital cost my insurance company $17,000. This is my second kidney stone and if I have another I would definately go to him again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][829701].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2009

This Dr. attends Man To Man support group meetings for men with prostate problems. He answers many questions there in general and when you have an appointment you are under the best of care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][829700].votes_count ]]