Dr. William D. Keith

Grad. Year: 1973

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 28/08/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. William D. Keith has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: does dr keith do botox?    Email me    Answer it

Dermatologist-related: skin disease, warts, acne, rash, dermatitis, skin tumors, moles, skin cancer, psoriasis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 1551023
30/09/11 5 4 5 5 I have been a patient since 1999 have had various skin treatments laser hair removal, Sculptra, and other skin related vists. Dr. Keith has always been patient with me any million ???. I have sent family and friends to him and they have all been happy. I constantly get asked about my flawless skin and i always give the credit to Dr. Keith, and the ladys at the front desk are always very helpful and friendly giving me a ton of samples. If you have skin issues visit Dr. Keith he will take good care of you, im sure you will be happy with the results!!!!!!!  Respond
RID: 1159907
29/04/10 5 3 5 5 I've been going to Dr Keith on & off for almost 15 years. I have acne prone skin with dark pigmentation. I have referred so many people to him because of the fantastic results. When people see how much my face has cleared they ask how did I do it and I refer them. The wait is long so I recommend early appts.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Paid (or co-pay): $15
Respond
RID: 563381
11/04/08 4 2 5 5 Very knowledgeable Dr. He spends a good amount of time with his patients. He answers your questions and doesn't rush you, which in turn makes your wait longer, but when you see him, he's great. He was recommended to me by a co-worker who heard nothing but great things about him. Now, when I make appointments, I make sure they're VERY early, like 8 or 8:30 AM so I make sure I don't wait. If you go later in the day, chances are you'll be waiting more than an hour since he is usually over-booked. I like him very much and so I make sure to schedule very early appointments. My face is worth waking up extra early and making the drive through morning traffic on the 10 freeway!! Recommended!!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield