Rate Dr. Neil Levine

Dr. Neil Levine's Ratings

Horrible experience. Want someone to call you back... Good luck! This doctor could care less about the patient. He is more concerned about himself and not making a good team effort decision for the care of his patient. Cause a ton of pain and suffering of my grandfather because a nurse caught a problem before him. He refused service and now a simple bladder infection in a 100 year old man has moved to the kidneys. Good job Mr. Doctor! Jerk! You deserve a punch in the eye.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2427470].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

His staff has always been helpful and I have not had a time where Dr Levine wasn't thorough and clear on what he was thinking and what he thought we needed to do. I think they are great

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][830377].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2011

Dr. Levine manages to be compassionate and caring despite what I'm sure is a stout workload . He's never in a hurry with me, always listens to my concerns , and found a problem with my health that others had overlooked.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][830376].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

I have been taking my brother, who is mentally disabled, to Dr. Levine for about 3 years now. He treats my brother with respect and dignity and sees him as often as necessary. He explains everything to him clearly, regularly gives him all the blood tests he needs and got him the hernia surgery he's needed for over 20 years. This is the best medical care my brother has ever received as an adult.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][830375].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2009

Way too high of a patient load--not only in-office, but also attending physician at a nursing facility. OK in office; terrible bedside manner and quality of care at nursing facility.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][830374].votes_count ]]