Rate Dr. Neil Levine

Dr. Neil Levine's Ratings

Dr. Levine has been my primary care physician for many years now. I wouldn't consider switching, even though my insurance will pay for any doctor, anywhere, and smaller, less busy offices with fewer physicians are more convenient. I wouldn't switch. Dr. Levine was listed as one of the top 100 doctors in America in a previous year, which is how we found him. He was my husband's doctor first, and I usually shy away from male doctors, but it's different with him, because he acts like you want a doctor to act. A complete professional, yet personable, and you don't have to re-introduce yourself every time you go in. I agree that you have to learn their phone system, which for some reason isn't covered between the hours of 1:00 and 2:00 PM. They do have a shortcut to an emergency line, if you need urgent treatment. But even using the non-emergency line, I've always gotten a call back within a couple of hours. The staff somehow knows me by sight, and seem to know everyone that comes in the door by sight. That part of it feels like a smaller office. If they've ever needed to see me, I've been given an appointment the same day, and within a couple of hours of my phone call. I've never left feeling like my health wasn't under control, and being treated well. I always feel better when I leave, then when I walked in, and isn't that how you want to feel when you leave a doctor's office? I also feel that he sees everyone as a person, no matter their age. Some doctors talk down to older people, and treat them like children. I guess because some of us walk like toddlers. Recommending a doctor is serious business, and I would recommend Dr. Levine without hesitation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2593113].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

Horrible experience. Want someone to call you back... Good luck! This doctor could care less about the patient. He is more concerned about himself and not making a good team effort decision for the care of his patient. Cause a ton of pain and suffering of my grandfather because a nurse caught a problem before him. He refused service and now a simple bladder infection in a 100 year old man has moved to the kidneys. Good job Mr. Doctor! Jerk! You deserve a punch in the eye.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2427470].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

His staff has always been helpful and I have not had a time where Dr Levine wasn't thorough and clear on what he was thinking and what he thought we needed to do. I think they are great

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][830377].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2011

Dr. Levine manages to be compassionate and caring despite what I'm sure is a stout workload . He's never in a hurry with me, always listens to my concerns , and found a problem with my health that others had overlooked.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][830376].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

I have been taking my brother, who is mentally disabled, to Dr. Levine for about 3 years now. He treats my brother with respect and dignity and sees him as often as necessary. He explains everything to him clearly, regularly gives him all the blood tests he needs and got him the hernia surgery he's needed for over 20 years. This is the best medical care my brother has ever received as an adult.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][830375].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2009

Way too high of a patient load--not only in-office, but also attending physician at a nursing facility. OK in office; terrible bedside manner and quality of care at nursing facility.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][830374].votes_count ]]