Rate Dr. Sue Fusun Toy

Dr. Sue Fusun Toy's Ratings

I had a dentist that I had been seeing for over 15 years. I had an emergency situation wherein, I was going to be traveling and did not want to travel just in case I had a problem. My then dentist could not accommodate me, for reasons I don't recall at this time. I contacted my insurance carrier and was provided a list of dentists who accepted my dental insurance. I believe that I contacted several doctors from the list, but they could not see me either. I then came across Dr. Toy's name and I contacted her and I had no problem getting an appointment to see her a.s.a.p. I have not gone back to my previous dentist since and now my husband, my children and my mom are Dr. Toy's patients. She is such a wonderful dentist. She is very courteous. I had a molar extracted which required stitching and she was kind enough to call me the following day to see how I was feeling. She also gave me her cell # in case I needed to reach out to her. What dentist does such a thing? Only Dr. Toy.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2014 | flag

Dr. Toy is very professional, friendly and caring and gentle. If you are looking for a Dentist office that actually cares about you as a person, Look no further...This is best dentistry..."

Submitted Feb. 7, 2014 | flag

If I were to say that I have ever seen or heard of a better dentist, I would be lying to you.I am an aspiring dentist, and I have talked to a LOT of dentists my whole life. Dr. Toy is, by FAR, the best I have ever met. She is efficient, knowledgeable, and most importantly, friendly! No dentist in the whole state of New Jersey is better! She has also advised me on my hope of becoming a successful dentist, which is all I could ever ask for. I highly recommend her for patients of all ages!

Submitted Feb. 7, 2014 | flag

My visit to A+ dental has been the best dentist appointment I've ever had! Really everyone is so nice and patient. They have updated technology that makes even a dental appointment fun. Even better than that is that they take their time to explain what they have found after your Xrays, while they show you pictures of your teeth. They also take their time to clearly explain what your insurance will cover. Congrat's Dr. Toy....A. Kilich

Submitted Oct. 31, 2013 | flag

My experience with Dr. Sue Fusun Toy was simply...Amazing! I always feared going to the dentist and its been 10 long years since my first one, but Dr. Toy made me feel very comfortable and at home during the entire visit. Her dental office is the cleanest and coziest that I've ever been too. All of her equipment are state of the art and brand new as well as her interior decor. Overall I wish I could give Dr. Toy more than 5 stars because she got rid of my extremely painful tooth which needed a filling and root canal. Two visits and about 3 hours of my time is all it took for Dr. Toy to make my teeth look and feel great. I would highly recommend going to Family Dental Care in Clifton for all dental needs. Thanks!!

Submitted Sept. 26, 2013 | flag

My entire family and relatives are now regular customers of Dr. Toy. We all believe, of all the dentist we have been with in the last 20 years, Dr. Toy is the best for tooth extractions. I got 4 wisdom teeth removed a few weeks ago. The experience was quick, painless and without worry. Her office staff followed up with me several times after the extractions to make sure everything was okay, which it was; it really showed that they care for your quick healing post-extractions. I feel comfortable with Dr. Toy and she makes going to the dentist something to look forward to.

Submitted Sept. 18, 2013 | flag

Dr. Toy is one of the best dentists I've been to, I'm usually afraid but she makes me feel comfortable. She is very professional and does an amazing job.

Submitted Sept. 12, 2013 | flag

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Vita!! He is kind, compassionate and the most knowledgeable Dr. in treating TMJ. I have seen other doctors and never got any relief I was in pain and desperate when I came to Dr. Vita and he took the time to evaluate and find out exactly what was wrong with me. He explained the treatment and told me what would help me the most. I was treated courteously and respectfully by the office staff and was seen by the doctor on time. Basically, he got to the bottom of my TMJ issue and his treatment worked :) I have almost no pain now and feel like I can live my life again. THANK YOU DR. VITA!!

Submitted Sept. 9, 2013 | flag

I finally found a SAVER! Dr. Toy is a very wonderful and professional dentist I ever met. She is a sweet heart, motherly like and cares about you like a family. She will always have my 100% support at all times. I been through too many dentists over the years in my life, in May 2013, my two older sisters and my little brother told me about they have the best dentist but I have to be there to believe. They were right! Dr. Toy and her team know what they are doing. Dr. Toy and her team will help you and your whole family with all of their hearts. She will work with you and fully explain everything for you to be healthy and have a great smile Overall, I highly recommend Family Dental Care to my families and friends.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2013 | flag

I visited Dr. Toy’s office in the summer of 2012 with a toothache. My prior dentist had acknowledged a root-canal would be needed on a sensitive tooth. In all hopes to avoid a root-canal and its expenses, Dr. Toy was the rescuer. Welcoming me to her office with such intrigued care, Dr. Toy started me off with X-Rays, locating the sensitive tooth and showing me through her advanced technology the depth of the cavity. Dr. Troy explained instead of a root-canal, a deep filling would be sufficient. With such care, diligence and comfort, Dr. Toy completed a deep fill in the cavity. Dr. Toy is my family’s “go-to-dentist.” Dr. Toy, has a personal care for her patients. She is diligent, painless, and caring. Her patient’s comfort is her number one care; This is a dentist I wish I would have known before.This is a dentist with such care, passion and love for her profession. This is a dentist who works with patients, creating an affordable and comfortable environment.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2013 | flag