Rate Dr. Sue Fusun Toy

Dr. Sue Fusun Toy's Ratings

Dr. Toy saved my teeth. Two were nearly in need of root canal, but we were able to avoid this with rather deep fillings that never had any pain. The difference between past dentists' fillings and her own work is striking-like night and day. She caters to patients' specific pain needs. I never felt any pain at all. Her fillings left my bite perfectly even. She is a very knowledgeable woman with capable staff and constantly updated technology. Her attention to detail encourages me to take better care of my teeth.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2634074].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

Ive been cared for by two other dentists in my past. Dr. Sue Toy is by far superior for several reasons. The most important thing is she literally explains every single thing to you that she is doing every step of the way. Dr. Toy and Her staff are extremely polite. No extended wait times like other dentists/doctors do. She makes you feel extremely comfortable from the moment you meet her. Very educated woman. Her appointments are always on time, never extended wait times like other dentists that make you wait to be seen despite your appointment. She actually took me in as an emergency appointment because I was in extreme pain from my broken molar. I am extremely pleased with Dr. Toy...HIGHLY RECCOMMENDED. Thank you Dr. Toy

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2586778].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

I am a Patient at Dr. Toy and she is a great Dentist she knows what she is doing and her office Staff is friendly, they are very professional, the office is clean and have updated equipment. she is kind and sweet, and cares about her patient. she has parking in the back of her office. she is just a great dentist i was their tonight and she always does more to your teeth to help you I am so Blessed to have her as my Dentist My mom Recommend Dr. Toy because my mom worked with her as a Dental Assistant. My mom loves her as a person and a Professional. so If you are looking for a Dentist and your in the Clifton NJ area or surrounding area come pay Dr. Toy a visit. She will greet you with a smile. Best Dentist ever!! She goes over and beyond for her Patient, I remember a time my crown came out and it was the night before Thanks giving she told me to come in she was closed and was getting ready to go home and cook for her family. instead she told me to come to office because she don't want me to suffer thru Thanksgiving. She is a caring and sweet person. Best at what she does the best Dentist. She is the Best. Come and Make an appointment today.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2586551].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

She really is amazing and she is 100% honest unlike other doctors just wanted to do something to get some money out of insurance companies!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2581558].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

I had a dentist that I had been seeing for over 15 years. I had an emergency situation wherein, I was going to be traveling and did not want to travel just in case I had a problem. My then dentist could not accommodate me, for reasons I don't recall at this time. I contacted my insurance carrier and was provided a list of dentists who accepted my dental insurance. I believe that I contacted several doctors from the list, but they could not see me either. I then came across Dr. Toy's name and I contacted her and I had no problem getting an appointment to see her a.s.a.p. I have not gone back to my previous dentist since and now my husband, my children and my mom are Dr. Toy's patients. She is such a wonderful dentist. She is very courteous. I had a molar extracted which required stitching and she was kind enough to call me the following day to see how I was feeling. She also gave me her cell # in case I needed to reach out to her. What dentist does such a thing? Only Dr. Toy.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][830447].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2014

Dr. Toy is very professional, friendly and caring and gentle. If you are looking for a Dentist office that actually cares about you as a person, Look no further...This is best dentistry..."

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][830445].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2014

If I were to say that I have ever seen or heard of a better dentist, I would be lying to you.I am an aspiring dentist, and I have talked to a LOT of dentists my whole life. Dr. Toy is, by FAR, the best I have ever met. She is efficient, knowledgeable, and most importantly, friendly! No dentist in the whole state of New Jersey is better! She has also advised me on my hope of becoming a successful dentist, which is all I could ever ask for. I highly recommend her for patients of all ages!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][830446].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2014

My visit to A+ dental has been the best dentist appointment I've ever had! Really everyone is so nice and patient. They have updated technology that makes even a dental appointment fun. Even better than that is that they take their time to explain what they have found after your Xrays, while they show you pictures of your teeth. They also take their time to clearly explain what your insurance will cover. Congrat's Dr. Toy....A. Kilich

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][830444].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2013

My experience with Dr. Sue Fusun Toy was simply...Amazing! I always feared going to the dentist and its been 10 long years since my first one, but Dr. Toy made me feel very comfortable and at home during the entire visit. Her dental office is the cleanest and coziest that I've ever been too. All of her equipment are state of the art and brand new as well as her interior decor. Overall I wish I could give Dr. Toy more than 5 stars because she got rid of my extremely painful tooth which needed a filling and root canal. Two visits and about 3 hours of my time is all it took for Dr. Toy to make my teeth look and feel great. I would highly recommend going to Family Dental Care in Clifton for all dental needs. Thanks!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][830443].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2013

My entire family and relatives are now regular customers of Dr. Toy. We all believe, of all the dentist we have been with in the last 20 years, Dr. Toy is the best for tooth extractions. I got 4 wisdom teeth removed a few weeks ago. The experience was quick, painless and without worry. Her office staff followed up with me several times after the extractions to make sure everything was okay, which it was; it really showed that they care for your quick healing post-extractions. I feel comfortable with Dr. Toy and she makes going to the dentist something to look forward to.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][830442].votes_count ]]