You may also like

Rate Dr. Landon I. Agoado

Dr. Landon I. Agoado's Ratings

I cant say enough about what a wonderful experience I had with Dr Agoado, after seeing another practitioner and having a sub par experience I was reluctant to go to anyone. My family physician gave me Dr Agoado's info and begged me to try again. I figured if this was the recommendation from my doctor I should give it one last try. Thank god I did!! Dr Agoado was not only the warmest and most compassionate doctor I have ever met but he was so knowledgeable, explained everything and had such a gentle touch. Im happy to report that after 6 months of care I am off of all my pain killers and sleep aids and life is grand.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2848138].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Dr. Landon is amazing!!! He is an extremely knowledgeable doctor with gentle hands. His needle pricks never hurt!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2790892].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

coming here is like being at home, with family I love! There is no place like it!
Dr Landon is amazing and I cannot imagine what my family health would be without him!
Jessica and the staff are just as great! Understanding, kind, caring, helpful!!!!
Don't think I have the words to describe how grateful I am that I found them!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2787431].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Dr. Landon Agoado is the best acupuncturist I know. He has helped me and my family with numerous problems including clearing allergies using NAET. Using accupuncture and herbs to help my husband and I get pregnant and have our children as well as helping to increase and prolong lactation so that I was able to nurse my babies. he is both extremely skilled and very intuitive. I highly recommend him to all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2463980].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

Dr. Landon is the sweetest person on and off the job. He has a really great personality.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2074756].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2013

I will make this brief because there are truly no words that can describe what Dr Landon Agoado has done for my wife, myself and our family. Meet with him, consult with him, he is down to earth compassionate, attentive and makes everyone feel as if they are his only patient with how caring he Is. At this point our family uses Dr Agoado as our primary doc, we go to the regular physician very rarely and sometimes only for diagnostic purposes because Dr Agoado keeps our family healthy. I trust Dr Agoado with anything and you should too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2074755].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2013

A truly unique group of very talented physicians. Dr Landon and his group were extremely knowledgeable and considerate when I had been "everywhere else" and was still looking for help. These are now my "Go To Guys" for acupuncture, chiropractic, physical therapy, and nutrition! THANK YOU SO MUCH !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2074754].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2013

I met with Dr Landon because a friend referred me to him because I was suffering with seasonal allergies and allergy to pet and animal dander. I really loved the allergy technique - NAET - he uses and I found relief rather quickly. I'm currently going thru his allergy protocol and I just wanted to pass this along that it's really helping me nd if you are an allergy sufferer you have to give this a try because it really is working. I also found out that I have food sensitivity that we need to address because it's causing brain fog. Interesting stuff and I'm learning a lot about holistic medicine. He's a nice man that takes time to help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2074753].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2013

I never met with a doc that did such a thorough evaluation on the first visit and really took the time to educate me on how acupuncture works for my condition in particular. I feel like i am in great hands and a lot of my symptoms that we have been working on have been alleviated. I am a female with irregualr and painful menstruation among other issues. I'm very satisfied with Dr Landon. He's a blessing to me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2074752].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2013

Great experience with Dr Landon. Great bedside manner, knowledgeable, and most importantly he got me out of pain. I have recommended hime to family and friends on many occasions. My issue was back pain with sciatica.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2074751].votes_count ]]