You may also like

Rate Dr. Mark D. Widmann

Dr. Mark D. Widmann's Ratings

Dr. Widman has to be one of the worse doctors I have ever met. He has absolutely NO bedside manner and has no compassion when it comes to treating sick people. Very abrupt and not friendly whatsoever. I heard he is one of the best, but he should exercise some manners and learn how to deal with people, not treat them terribly like they're nothing. I have met doctors before, but nothing like this. I would never recommend him to touch anybody. Not kind or compassionate, nasty and just a jerk!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2805114].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Dr Widmann I would rate a 10. He gave me excellent care and geniune concern throughout the course of my surgery and treatment. I would recommend him to all my family and friends and anyone else who wants the very best care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2481225].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

Dr. Widmann is outstanding, kind, and compassionate. His staff was wonderful, except they said they accepted my insurance, but when I went to my appointment I was told they didn't accept it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][830703].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2009

Dr. Mark Widmann is a very skilled, professional and caring Thoracic Surgeon. He is top notch, #1 in my book. I was referred to him by Dr. Robert Capone, Pulmonary Specialist, because of my diagnosis of early stage lung cancer. Dr. Widmann performed a lobectomy via VATS which is video assisted thoracic surgery, removing the lower lobe of my right lung. I was able to get out of bed within hours after surgery. Dr. Widmann's APN-C, Lynne Tamburrino is a gem, also highly skilled and professional. I was also impressed by the accommodations and wonderful care given to me at the Carol G. Simon Cancer Center at Morristown Memorial Hospital in Morristown, NJ.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][830702].votes_count ]]