Rate Dr. Paige Elizabeth Morris

Dr. Paige Elizabeth Morris's Ratings

Very good doctor. Really concerned about patients. My husband and I highly recommend here.

Submitted Aug. 10, 2012 | flag

Compassionate, thoughtful. Puts you immediately at ease, treats you as an equal. Takes the time needed, asks detailed questions, explains her thinking. Takes opportunity to teach and inform, addresses you with respect and warmth. Keeps up with current information and shares it readily. After four years as her patient, I am more impressed with her medical experience, ability and knowledge with each visit. Her staff is courteous and helpful.

Submitted July 21, 2007 | flag

I have been seeing Dr Morris for years, and when the Cleveland Clinic moved from Pompano to Weston, there was no question in my mind that I would travel the extra distance to continue to see her. Dr Morris takes a genuine interest in people, and takes her time to be sure that she will help you. I can truly say she is the best physician I have ever had.

Submitted Oct. 23, 2006 | flag

I saw Dr.Morris this morning, and had a wonderful visit with her! She is very caring, gentle, and genuinely interested in your health. She does take her time with you, so you might have to wait a little, but trust me, IT'S WORTH IT!! Also, the Cleveland Clinic itself was immaculate and very efficiently run, and the assitant that took me in was very nice too. All in all, I highly recommend her!! A+++ :o)

Submitted Feb. 21, 2006 | flag

Dr. Morris is knowledgeable and has a nice manner that makes her easy to talk to. Highly recommended, just beware the Cleveland Clinic billing department and keep careful records.

Submitted Oct. 19, 2005 | flag