Rate Dr. Joann L. Helmus

Dr. Joann L. Helmus's Ratings

We would not go anywhere else! My husband and I have been patients of Mark Helmus for over 15 years. Wonderful practice and services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][831251].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2011

I've been a patient of the Helmus' for over 15 years. They always have the latest in medical optometric technology, and are both knowledgable about their field of practoce. At the last few visits I have found Joann to be somewhat impatient, in a hurry and seemingly put off if one returns with a problem (e.g. an optical Rx that needs an adjustment). Mark tends to be the friendlier of the two.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][831250].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2009

We have been going to this optometrist for over three years. Recently they remodeled their office and attitude for that matter. Office looks great but they are no longer kid friendly! The entire staff including the doctor will let you know that kids should be seen and not heard. So if you have normal kids, give heed and try another doctor. Don't get me wrong if you want fast service and knowledgeable doctor this is the place to go.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][831249].votes_count ]]