Rate Dr. Eleonora Isayeva

Dr. Eleonora Isayeva's Ratings

She is fantastic doctor, never rush, explaine everything, really save my child's life even coming to our home to see the progress.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2566023].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

Simply, THE GREATEST!!! Knoledgeble, kind, attentive. The Doctor who CARES about her patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][831437].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

She is always very helpful and never misdiagnosed my child. I feel much secured when she sees my child and I know that she will never prescribe something my child does not need.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][831436].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012

Dr. Isayeva is amazing! She's been our son's doctor since the day he was born and has always been very helpful, 100% spot-on, always reachable via cell phone (weekends, nights, etc.) We moved from Central NJ to Northern NJ, and now travel 1 hour each way to see her - we refuse to take our son to any other pediatrician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][831435].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

I love Dr. Isayeva. She is the best. I heard mix feelings about her. I also heard very scary stories and Dr. Isayeva found the problems very fast and insistent on procedures. She has many years of experience and to me it's more important than to what medical school you went to. She is very nice and tells it how it is.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][831434].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2011

Dr Isayeva is truly an amazing doctor. She is always very attentive and helpful and talks to usin depth. If she can avoid antibiotics and she does everything in her power. She has a great knowledge of alternative remedies that work and she always suggests them if medications can be avoided. And she is always available to us via mobile phone. I am so glad that ve found her !!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][831433].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2011

She is wonderful. Have twins and she is amazing with them both. Spends plenty of time with them and prefers to stay away from antibiotics til it is totally what is needed. Always available by cell if needed and knows her patients very well. So glad i found her!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][831432].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2010

SHE IS A GREAT DOCTOR WHO KNOWS EVERYTHING! SHE IS VERY POLITE, TAKES HER TIME TO SPEND WITH PATIENTS. SHE ALWAYS FIND TIME TO ANSWER ALL MY QUESTIONS. THE ONLY THING I REGRET IS THAT I FOUND HER WHEN MY DAUTHER WAS ALREADY 2 YEARS OLD. FORTUNATELLY SHE IS MY SON'S DOCTOR FROM HIS BIRTH.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][831431].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2010

She's always rushin,never have time to talk to parents about concerns.Just love,loves to give antibiotics to kids without thinking twice.I always felt like her moto is "Kids have to get better in short time and I don't care what happins in long run". Well I care!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][831430].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2009

SHE IS A FANTASTIC TRUE DOCOTR WHO KNOWS EVERYTHING!!! SHE IS VERY POLITE, PATIENTS, TAKES HER TIME TO SPEND W/PATIENTS. USES ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE IF APPLICABLE. I LOVE EVERYTHING AABOUT HER. THE ONLY THING I REGRET IS THAT I FOUND HER WHEN MY SON WAS ALREADY 2 YEARS OLD. I WISH I HAD HER FROM HIS BIRTH...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][831429].votes_count ]]