Rate Dr. Arvind K. Salwan

Dr. Arvind K. Salwan's Ratings

Dr Salwan is a Awesome Dr, but his Staff SUCK"S they are Brainless TWIT's don't know their Rearend from a Depression in the Earth .they are LAZY Rude and treat his Patient's Very poorly.Yes I love the Dr but Something need's to be done about his Staff. As for his Office manager she is just one of the Twit's also either that or she is not getting her messages and does not return Call's to Patent's .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2695352].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

Best doctor I have had. Only complaint is that the wait times, and time between appts has grown quite a bit, in the past 18 months, or so. Other than that, I have no complaints. He has always taken the time to actually listen to you. Which seems to be more and more a rarity with doctors, these days. Another thing, is that he actually seems to care about his patients, and their health. Whereas, most doctors seem to just feel it's a "job", and are only interested in finishing out their patient load for the day. I have been in Dr. Salwan's office quite a few times, and seen him skip his lunch break, to see his patients. All in all, a VERY good doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2689867].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

The Problem I have with this Doctor is his Staff they think they know everything and try to act like God . he has a Couple Girl's that are Just Plain Awesome and they know who they are the Rest need to remove there Head from there Butt and realize the Patient comes first not them . try to Listen to the Patient and not just run your Mouth or push someone off to Voice Mail because your too Lazy to answer the Phone . Dr Salwan is 1 of The Best in the High Desert I just wish his Staff would act better .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2587956].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

Dr. Salwans new PA, Pat, is the best ever!!! We have never seen Dr Salwon himself and that's fine. Pats just awesome. We are very happy with her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2463995].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Doctor Salwan Is one of the BEST Doctors my husband & myself have ever had!! He takes extra time with us, listens to us, and does Everything in his power to Help us!! I do NOT like his P.A., for the reasons that he does NOT know what he is talking about!! Also I am ALWAYS waiting for my prescriptions to get filled since we go through Medco...I don't know how difficult it is to just make a phone call, or fax. I've gone W/O meds for awhile, and frankly I'm getting sick & tired of it!! If Doctor Salwan's staff doesn't know how to make a simple phone call or fax, maybe I should go show them how to!! When a person is sick, they Need their medications...simple as that! I have been speaking to one girl in particular, who makes promises that she can NEVER keep, like calling me back!! I know I am not the only one there who needs medications....however do your job, because I'm really tired of calling you to remind you, and still NOTHING happens!! And I'm NOT going anywhere either:)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2075044].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2012

Very good Dr. Very concientious & caring in regards to your care. I always leave feeling like I am being taken care of. The ever changing staff is not an asset to Dr. Salwan.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2075043].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2012

Salwans pa is good.never seen salwan,rhere office is horrible as is there billing dept.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2075042].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2012

Dr. Salwan and his P.A. Dr. Dan are awesome! Very thorough and very polite, you may have a little wait because they take their time answering all your questions. They are great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2075041].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011

The staff here is awful. You will chase them to do the things tha the DR has instructed them to do. They are rude and there seems to be quite a bit of turn over. I have gone to this DR for a few years, and due to the terrible treatment from his office, I am now looking for a new DR.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2075040].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2011

i had a pleasant experience when i came to dr. salwan's office. the staff was very friendly and so was the dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2075039].votes_count ]]