Rate Dr. Arvind K. Salwan

Dr. Arvind K. Salwan's Ratings

Dr. Salwans new PA, Pat, is the best ever!!! We have never seen Dr Salwon himself and that's fine. Pats just awesome. We are very happy with her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2463995].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Doctor Salwan Is one of the BEST Doctors my husband & myself have ever had!! He takes extra time with us, listens to us, and does Everything in his power to Help us!! I do NOT like his P.A., for the reasons that he does NOT know what he is talking about!! Also I am ALWAYS waiting for my prescriptions to get filled since we go through Medco...I don't know how difficult it is to just make a phone call, or fax. I've gone W/O meds for awhile, and frankly I'm getting sick & tired of it!! If Doctor Salwan's staff doesn't know how to make a simple phone call or fax, maybe I should go show them how to!! When a person is sick, they Need their medications...simple as that! I have been speaking to one girl in particular, who makes promises that she can NEVER keep, like calling me back!! I know I am not the only one there who needs medications....however do your job, because I'm really tired of calling you to remind you, and still NOTHING happens!! And I'm NOT going anywhere either:)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2075044].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2012

Very good Dr. Very concientious & caring in regards to your care. I always leave feeling like I am being taken care of. The ever changing staff is not an asset to Dr. Salwan.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2075043].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2012

Salwans pa is good.never seen salwan,rhere office is horrible as is there billing dept.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2075042].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2012

Dr. Salwan and his P.A. Dr. Dan are awesome! Very thorough and very polite, you may have a little wait because they take their time answering all your questions. They are great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2075041].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011

The staff here is awful. You will chase them to do the things tha the DR has instructed them to do. They are rude and there seems to be quite a bit of turn over. I have gone to this DR for a few years, and due to the terrible treatment from his office, I am now looking for a new DR.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2075040].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2011

i had a pleasant experience when i came to dr. salwan's office. the staff was very friendly and so was the dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2075039].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2009

LOVE HIM, BEST Dr I ever had. Staff is nice but alway very busy, hard to get appointment right away and sometimes issues getting perscriptions, but doctor is worth the wait and the other small hassles, i have recommended him to many of my co-workers

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2075038].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2008

Dr. Salwan is a very caring and understand Doctor. He is a good listner, formulates his professional decisions accurately due to his expertise, knowledge, and experience in his field. I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking a good doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2075037].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2006

He is a very kind and understanding Doctor. He takes his time with patients. It is easy to see he does care. His office staff is also very friendly. I can always get a same day appointment and I don't have to wait forever to be seen by him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2075036].votes_count ]]