Dr. Michael Karl

Rate Dr. Michael Karl

Dr. Michael Karl's Ratings

Dr.Karl is the most knowledgable,caring doctor I have ever known. He spent 3 1/2 hrs. with me on my first app. I left his office knowing god sent me to this wonderful doctor. In 3 days he adjusted my meds to a normal, & safe level. That my endo. dorsing back in Chicago couldn't do go 2 years. I would travel to the end of the earth to see Dr. Karl .Thank you from the bottom of my heart.I would rate Dr. Karl 100% not only 5 out of 5.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2012 | flag

Over the past 6 years, throughout my time having Graves and Hasimoto's disease, I have struggled to find a good (or even adequate) Endocrinologist. I can honestly say that Dr. Michael Karl is the BEST!! He is extremely intelligent and really listens to your concerns. He is a true genius when it comes to knowing the right treatment and he has a very firm understanding of his field. He gave me so many options and told me why he liked certain ones better based on the info I told him. He remembered and repeated everything I told him and took very thorough notes on my case. He got me in on an emergency (same day appointment) since I had just come out of the hospital and he didn't want me to wait. That was the reason I ended up in the hospital (potential thyroid storm) because my former doctor didn't treat me right. Please listen to me when I say that I have never felt comfortable with all the 7-8 doctors I had seen previously. Dr. Karl is my doctor now and I am NEVER changing!!

Submitted July 7, 2011 | flag

You won't find another doctor like Dr. Karl. He practices medicine as an art. He does things the way they should be done. He looks @ the whole person-physical, emotional & spiritual. He doesn't focus on just his specialty but rather the whole. He can see the forest for the trees. He spends HOURS with you each time you see him. He never, ever overbooks patients. He won't rush-he spends time with you so that he can treat not only any endocrinology issue you may have-but also inquires & treats other issues. He is EXTREMELY well read & knows medicine VERY well. I am a RN & I have known hundreds of doctors & not a one of them hold the standard of excellence, wisdom & sincere caring as Dr. Karl. My husband & I truly feel he is a blessing in our lives. He cares deeply for his patients. I have never received a bill from him, no co-pay, nothing. He is in medicine for the right reasons. Combine that with his skills, knowledge, caring & wisdom & you see his excellence & a remarkable human being.

Submitted July 5, 2011 | flag

I was referred to this dr, by another dr I trust, and while my initial visit was informative, since then the dr has not been available to me. I was put on predisone which I had a severe allergic reaction to and called repeatedly with no response. Faxes and emails not returned either. I have an adrenal problem and am shocked to find out that predisone is the worst presciption for this condition. Not only have I ballooned up with a moon face looking like I have had my wisdom teeth pulled, I now am faced with trying to wean off of the meds. In one month I have never felt worse in my whole life thanks to this dr.

Submitted May 15, 2011 | flag

He listens to everything you say, he actually cares and wants to make you feel better I have not met a Dr. like him and I have seen a bunch of doctors. I truly appreciate his dedication.

Submitted April 5, 2011 | flag

This is the best doctor I've ever been to. My wife has a hormonal imbalance, which is a very complex issue, and Dr. Karl is very patient and thorough in explaining everything. He is very caring and empathatic with his patients. Great Doctor!!

Submitted March 23, 2011 | flag

Dr. Karl is an excellent endocrinologist and the best doctor I have ever consulted. I first consulted with him when I had to undergo radiation treatment (he even visited me at the hospital at 2am!) and have continued to see him over the years. He has also treated my mother's thyroid condition and helped her avoid surgery, something other doctors were insisting on. He considers your overall health and takes his time with you. Dr. Karl is thorough, patient, and explains your condition and treatment. We are lucky to have him here. Highly recommended.

Submitted Jan. 19, 2011 | flag

Undoubtedly he is one of the best endocrinologist in south Florida. Put lots of time for his patient(at least 1.5 each visit) and is really available. care about the paitient a lot. My wife had cushing desease and he took care of her in the best way, before the surgery and after the surgery. Getting appointment for the first time is difficult but after that, it is easy.

Submitted Oct. 27, 2010 | flag

He never feels a question is stupid. He works very hard for his patients. He is the only doctor I no that take notes on top of notes on top of notes. That is 3 columes on notes. He is very detailed in his work.

Submitted Sept. 20, 2010 | flag

The Best endocronologist in town. Cares for his patients. I had my thyroid removed a year ago and he has helped me get back on my feet.

Submitted Aug. 30, 2010 | flag