Rate Dr. Fuad S. Ashkar

Dr. Fuad S. Ashkar's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 15, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 8, 2014 | flag

the manager office .... is not profecional , the md is ok. but the staff don't care about the patiets after 2 week the manager ofice call me and call because i have some balance i redy pay but she is so `rude

Submitted July 14, 2010 | flag

This is THE WORST PHYSICIAN ON THE PLANET. He misdiagnosed me and I now have a life-threatening disease. Because of this doctor, I have spent thousands of dollars out of my pocket in travel expenses and hotel lodging in order to resolve my LIFE-THREATENING disease. I HAVE CANCER. He failed to order follow-up testing which would have detected it nearly 2 yrs ago. This man is Incompetent.

Submitted June 19, 2010 | flag

He is an amazing doctor. Thanks to his knowledge, he saved my mother's life! He is a wonderful doctor and his experience speaks for itself. I am thankful that he is my doctor!

Submitted Jan. 13, 2010 | flag

I have been very happy with Dr Ashkar and his staff. I sought him for a second opinion on a thyroid problem after having been told by another md that I should have my thyroid removed. After some tests and a sonogram, both Dr. Ashkar and the associate who works with him was of the opinion that surgery was not necessary at all. (thank goodness!). I felt he took the time to go over everything with me and answered my questions. I would recommend him to my friends.

Submitted March 28, 2009 | flag

I did not know that I was not having any contact with the doctor untill the 3rd appoit. as I could not tell if it was a female or male name. You will only have contact with his assistents (what a easy sweet way of getting patients' money without even talking to them!). I was told that to solve my weight problem I should just eat egg whites and low sodium low fat turkey breast ham and water for all meals of day and for the rest of my life. When I told to the assistent that this did not look a balanced meal, she called the doctor who told me for me that "this is life" and to do not come back. He misdiagnosed my blood results which was Insuline resistent and fatty liver problems.

Submitted Dec. 23, 2008 | flag

impersonal, too busy to do much more than look at test results and talks to his physicians assistant more than the patient.

Submitted May 17, 2008 | flag

Dr. Fuad Askar has been my Dr. since last year and I think he is awsome! his knowledge is amazing, would recommend him anytime.

Submitted Sept. 19, 2007 | flag

I have visited this doctor last april or may, i picked his name out of a book my doctor , oliver graves had given to me. I do agree that he was not very friendly and warm, and his female staffS were not too polite but, he diagnose me correctly and refered me, to a very very warm and friendly sergeon, dr carlos santiago. Thanks to both of them that i had a successful operation and i do need to go visit dr askar again , he recommended a tast for asteoporosis i need to have it done. I never did because they were not too friendly ,they do need to work on that but the man knows his job.I WILL DEFINITELY HAVE TO DESAGREE WITH ANY ONE ELSE. THANK YOU KATHLEEN WONG.

Submitted Jan. 12, 2007 | flag