Rate Dr. Susan L. Lee

Dr. Susan L. Lee's Ratings

Personable. Listens. Kind. Competent. Timely. Professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2427579].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014

Dr is persoanable and attentive and her assist is exceptionable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][832200].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2011

Dr. Lee has been my dr. for almost 20 years and I have recommended her to many friends and relatives. She's absolutely w/o peer. She now treats my children and grandchildren.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][832199].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2011

Dr Lee is knowledgeable, very easy to talk to and very helpful. She's sympathetic and always explains things. She's the best of the best, I'm glad I found her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][832198].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

Dr. Lee is the best. When I arrive for my appointments I am always seen in a timely manner, never a long wait. I appreciate the time she takes to listen to my questions and concerns. How she is proactive regarding treatments and solutions to any issue I may have. I truly appreciate her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][832197].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2010

Dr. Lee is the best! She has a very warm personality and always takes the time to answer questions or address concerns. I've never felt as comfortable with another doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][832196].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2009

Dr. Lee is very down to earth and takes whatever time is necessary to make sure you go away informed and with a plan for good health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][832195].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2008

Excellent! Also highly recommended for young women transitioning from a pediatrician. Always carefully on time. Great personality. Easy to talk to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][832194].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2008

Dr. Lee is forthright and dedicated to her patients. She never hesitates to take an extra few minutes to answer questions or tell you those things that most doctors do not take time to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][832193].votes_count ]]