Rate Dr. Melanie H. Rosenblatt

Dr. Melanie H. Rosenblatt's Ratings

One of the best Pain Management doctors in the State of Florida. NOT a SURGEON. She has treated on and off for progressive chronic pain for over fifteen years. Done many procedures, has tried and advised many different techniques, and listens to proposals as well as issues with different methods. She is always so busy, but worth the few extra minutes wait.

Submitted May 28, 2014 | flag

I have had two procedures by Dr. Rosenblatt and medication management. She has truly given me my life back. I can now do more than I have been able to do in years. She is kind, caring, and she listens. She is also ultra careful with what medications she puts you on which I appreciate. I was surprised about the above review about surgery as Dr. Rosenblatt doesn't do open back surgery, neurostimulator and pain pump placement yes but open surgery no. I have and will recommend her to anyone I know who is in pain. She has been awesome for me. I say blessings for and what she has done for me daily.

Submitted March 16, 2014 | flag

Submitted March 2, 2014 | flag

I don't need a thousand words. Our experience was nothing short of horrific. My mother will never be the same after 2 failed operations she performed. We took her to another pain management doctor who took an ex ray and said " she not only operated on the wrong side of her spine and the procedure was not done correctly." Now we are back to narcotics for pain management. This woman should not be practicing medicine. Never EVER consider her for someone you love.

Submitted Feb. 5, 2014 | flag

If you want another opinion,she becomes very angry and lashes out in pretty unethical ways.as does her assistant.Am seeking attorney.

Submitted Oct. 15, 2012 | flag

She gave me an injection and now I have no pain. I have had injections by other doctors who didn't help. She is the best !

Submitted April 2, 2011 | flag

Felt like cattle call in waiting room. Not helpful no time to talk to u

Submitted April 1, 2011 | flag