You may also like

Rate Dr. Melanie H. Rosenblatt

Dr. Melanie H. Rosenblatt's Ratings

Office in Boca is totally screwed up! The Queen has no time for patients, and is quick to label you, without even talking to you. It appears that a lot of patients in waiting room, have stated that the service sucks, the wait is 2-3 hours, and the front desk person is NASTY. This was my first experience and my last. If your looking for a physician that sits down to get your medical history and or questions she is NOT the one. I will not recommend this office to anyone I know....

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2692321].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2015

Like dealing with a lepracaun that thinks you've stolen its gold. That, by the way describes her beside maner. Wouldn't deal with the her if she were the last buprenorrphine doctor left on the earth.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2686005].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2015

A freakin madhouse. The queen is on her throne while u wait 2-3 hours to have the horses Butt to tell you what u need. You never get it and then they rush u out. It's all your problem😤

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2681789].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2015

World renown? Are you nuts? She is like the witch of the west. The office is a mess and she is money hungry, greedy and self absorbed. Went twice and that is that. Never again. In addition, check her hospital affiliation. One of the worst, one star at best.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2671441].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2015

The most horrific experience I've ever had with a doctor on the entire northeast of the United states. If you are thinking of using this woman as a "dr" I would run far away and never look back because she will make your hospital stay and your life a living nightmare!!!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2643801].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2014

Highly recommend. Epidurals have given great relief. Very busy, but worth the wait!! Most knowledgeable. Staff efficient and kind. Yes, she is amazing!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2572102].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

The office staff was very helpful. Dr Rosenblatt and Shelly are both wonderful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2553348].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

After seeing several doctors in south Florida I find the Dr Rosenblatt and her staff to be caring and extremely professional! I was highly recommend her! See saved my life,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2531190].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

Dr Rosenblatt is amazing! She saved my life! The derogatory comment on this site is obviously from a drug seeker who didn't get the meds she wanted! Dr Rosenblatt is world renown. Check out her discovery channel documentary - Pain Matters!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2530051].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

Horrible experience. I saw Dr. Rosenblatt a few weeks ago. I spent most of my time with her NP. Dr Rosenblatt came breezing into the room and started lecturing me on the medications I was taking. She never took into consideration that 1 1/2 months before seeing her I had 3 level cervical surgery, and that 3 months prior to that i broke my elbow in 4 places. Not to mention that I have herniated disc's in my lower back as well (I brought the MRI's, she didn't want to see them). She was judgement, condescending and cold. She had already written a prescription for me BEFORE she came in to talk to me. She totally disregarded that I had neck spasms and my neurosurgeon had me on diazepam (a small dose) just for emergencies. My next appointment was just with her NP, who was OK, better than her, but I cancelled. She was so dispassionate, I couldn't bear to look at her overly botoxed face again. I found someone else who was knowledgeable and caring. Bad experience. I would NEVER recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2525568].votes_count ]]