Dr. Roy M. Fujitani

Grad. Year: 1983

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 06/03/14    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Roy M. Fujitani has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Vascular / Phlebologist-related: lymphatic diseases, strokes, aneurysms, varicose veins
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

23/03/14 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 4807380

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 5.0  Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Roy" to "Roy M."

22/11/12 SYSTEM: Specialty changed from "Surgeon" to "Vascular Surgeon"
RID: 1063789
25/12/09 5 5 5 5 Because I had heard so many great things about Dr. Fujitani from my doctors, I asked to be referred to him to offer a second opinion on my vascular condition. I found Dr. Fujitani to be a very kind, patient and very knowledgeable surgeon who spent all the time necessary for me to understand my vascular problem. Now I know why everyone in his waiting room has such high regards for this doctor! After a successful operation and several followup appointments, I am cured! I would very highly recommend him to anyone needing a vascular specialist for treatment. Simply the best!
Insurance: Aetna
Respond
RID: 760412
10/01/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Fujitani and his office staff were very courteous and professional in all my interactions. He very patiently spent a lot of time to explain to me and my wife about my condition. He has an excellent bedside manner and an excellent surgeon. His appointments are sometimes hard to get since his services are so very sought after, but the wait is worth it. He took excellent care of me during my hospitalization. His team of doctors are simply outstanding. I would very highly recommend him to anyone needing a vascular surgeon.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond
RID: 560683
05/04/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Fujitani is one of the most sought after specialists in vascular surgery with a great bedside manner - although his appointments are sometimes difficult to get, the wait is well worth it. He made special accomodations to see me sooner when requested by my doctor - he saved my life! I know this is why so many doctors recommend his opinion and treatment for their patients.  Respond