Rate Dr. James W. Holsapple

Dr. James W. Holsapple's Ratings

Sorry to see the comment about his arrogance.... for saving my sister's life by performing brain surgery... not once, but twice (6 coils in one aneurysm and 3 clamps on the other), he can be as arrogant as his blessed and talented heart wants to be!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][832573].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2010

I was assaulted with my head split open with much bleeding. Dr Holsapple did an emergency craniotomy and followed up with a craniectomy. Basically opening up my skull, the diameter of a softball and then replaced the voided space with a "new" skull after 3 months. I was able to perform 98% of the functions as I did before the accident from the beggining of my injury to the end. Dr. J saved my life, not just to help me breath and to bring me back to life after being announced dead, but I am now able to function 100% to where I was (and I still have hair w/ no visible scars). This man saved me. I hope this helps. If you go to him, let him know that Adam from Syracuse said hello.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][832572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2010

Incredible! I did not have an appointment, but he worked me in.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][832571].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2010

I can't say enough GOOD about this DR. I am sad that he left the Syracuse NY area. He performed 3 successful surgeries on me 2 were of the spine and neck. I just found out I will be facing another serious neck surgery and I would give anything to have Dr Holsapple back in the area to operate. He has the right to be arrougant he knows his stuff when it comes to spine problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][832570].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2009

Saw for a T-12 compression fracture from a car accident. Very knowledgeable and personable doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][832569].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2009

Has to be the most arrogant Doctor I have ever met. Too bad, he has the nicest staff I have ever met.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][832568].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2008

He specializes in vascular and pediatric neurosurgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][832567].votes_count ]]