Dr. Larry D. Canton

Rate Dr. Larry D. Canton

Dr. Larry D. Canton's Ratings

I have not had any issues with Dr Canton personally. I have had issues with his staff and they are all aware of my concerns. Dr Canton has really listened to me on my problems and what works best for me on any type of Rx. I just have to say that if anybody is going to have a problem dealing with this Dr just because of a situation that occurred more than 12 years ago then you people are total morons. His personal situation had NOTHING to do with his way of treating his patients. Look at what problematic people you have in your life and get rid of them as well if they ever did anything wrong. Dr Canton is awesome and has helped me tremendously, more so than any other Dr I have been to. Any negative issues you have against him should be brought to his attention and please make sure you at least look smart when complaining. You really should learn to spell and/or make your sentences understandable when trying to make someone else look bad.

Submitted Jan. 4, 2014 | flag

He's a nice and likable doctor. They over book in office and wait time is very long. He does have a criminal charges in his background. Some shady business about his car being stolen when he really had it towed under another name and reported it stolen. And fraud in reference to an insurance claim for damage to a bone density testing machine in his office. Ethics, when it comes to insurance is not his strong point.

Submitted June 25, 2013 | flag

I recently became a patient of Dr Cantons and my experience was great. His staff really worked with me in scheduling an appointment around my chaotic schedule and answered all my questions thoroughly. He made sure he addressed all my health issues by recapping my concerns at the end of my appointment. He also took a in depth look at my medical history to treat me properly. As of today my issues have all been resolved and my over all health has improved greatly because of him. I recommend him to all my friends and family. Five stars across the board.

Submitted Nov. 14, 2012 | flag

Submitted Sept. 22, 2012 | flag

Dr. Canton has been my doctor for over ten years now and has always taken time to speak with me and answer any of my concearns and or questions. I find Dr. Canton to be a caring doctor sometimes you do have to wait a bit but that is because he takes time with all his patients. I would highly recomend him to anyone looking for a doctor.

Submitted May 15, 2012 | flag

He has always been wonderful to me and took care of my problems. I have nothing negative to say about this doctor. Very kind person

Submitted July 21, 2011 | flag

He always takes the time to listen. On the last review I must comment that when he leaves you he goes into a quiet room with your chart by himself to read your history carefully I know this because i have seen him many times when passing to go to the restroom, the nurse brings in your scripts because he is moving on to one of the many patients he is fitting in and he will come back if you need to ask him something. Its true he may run late but that is because he is trying to take his time with everyone. He helps me with my pain and I must see him every time I need a refill and he does not give in to any phone requests. I have needed specialists that he personally has got me into quicker. Staff have always been friendly and they are a busy office. I needed a shoulder popped back in place and when an er wouldnt do it he fixed me in the office. He is very knowledgeable on herbal medicine also. My life would be over without this doctor. Give him another try.

Submitted Nov. 14, 2010 | flag

I have never had a more disturbing experience at a dr. I was a new patient and arrived 30 min prior to my appt as inst. I was not given paperwork to complete for 30 minutes. I waited 1 hr to be called. People came in after me that were called before me. Once in a room I waited 1 more hr. Total wait time for my appt. 2.5 hours. The staff was rude. They expected me to sign blank paperwork that didn't apply to my care or care I was requesting (I refused to sign)I explained to the Dr. my health concerns. He left the room, a nurse (?) returned with scripts and no instructions. Once I got to the pharmacy I realized he wrote a script for ineffective allergy med.(one I told him didn't work) I called the office to have a new script called in to the pharmacy.I have just moved to the area and did not know the pharmacy phone number so I didn't leave one with my message. The office called and stated they could not call in the script because they were not allowed to look up #'s for patients.

Submitted Oct. 15, 2010 | flag

Dr Canton has been my personal physician for over 20 years and I can speak nothing but highly. Unlike many Dr's I've had, Dr Canton will sit and listen to what's bothering you. He precribes drugs when necessary, but not overly. He will also listen about personal issues which could will be effecting your health. He is a very knowledgeable, kind caring Dr. I would highly recommend him to everyone.

Submitted Oct. 6, 2010 | flag

He may be compassionate but he will give you any drugs u ask for. I was hooked on some just before I stopped seeing him. I called him my Dr. Feelgood....it was SO easy. Not good for a Dr to be like that just to keep a patient. Beware....or enjoy!

Submitted July 6, 2010 | flag