Rate Dr. Raj K. Sinha

Dr. Raj K. Sinha's Ratings

Dr. Sinha's staff is unprofessional and incompetent. It is a good thing that Dr. Sinha is a wonderful surgeon. Otherwise I would choose another orthopedic surgeon for total knee replacement.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][833001].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

Dr. Sinha try's to do too many operations. I think he gets rushed and careless. I've never experience so much pain as with his THR.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][833000].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Dr. Raj Sinha performed 3 surgeries on me (two hip replacements and one partial knee replacement) and I couldn't be happier. He gave me a life I couldn't have had without his help. He is matter-of-fact in a genial way about what can be done and he gave me the confidence that I had chosen the right doctor for me. I would refer anyone who needs hip or knee surgery to Dr. Sinha.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][832999].votes_count ]]