Dr. Luke A. Martin

5 1 5.0

You may also like

Rate Dr. Luke A. Martin

Dr. Luke A. Martin's Ratings

I came into Dr. Martin's office at the beginning of the 2015 year with extreme pain and very limited movement in my neck. I had only moved to the front range a few months earlier and did not know of any chiropractors on this side of Colorado. So with no recommendations or referrals I took a chance with Dr. Martin. After an examination he asked me if I was willing to put effort into getting better. I said yes since I had lived a fairly active lifestyle until about 6 months prior to this visit. He then explained how the treatments would work, how often they would occur, what exercises I would have to do at home for the rest of my life and how much it would cost me. I made the decision to spend the money and start right away with his program. I thought even a little more mobility and a little less pain would be worth it because at the age of 56 I did not want to have this kind of limiting pain or the thought of it getting worse. I have been going to Dr. Martin for just about 4 months and am very satisfied with my progress. I have regained most of the movement back in my neck with a lot less pain. I was riding my horse a couple of weeks ago and realized I was enjoying it so much more than I had in months when I dawned on me that it was because I wasn't in agonizing pain doing it. What a joy to be able to live life doing the activities I love and my daily routines with less pain and more freedom of movement. I am happy to do the exercises...stretches daily and continue chiropractic treatments every few months if this is the result. Dr. Martin has always been upfront and honest with me besides being a caring professional. Thank you Dr. Martin.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2796917].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Dr. Martin is very knowledgeable and treats each patient as an individual . I found him compassionate, sincere, and honest. He has made my pain disappear. I would highly recommend him to my friends and family. He has helped get back to my active outdoor life style.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2427697].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

Dr. Martin is very thoughtful, he is very kind, courteous, and listens very well. This is my 1st time at a chiro.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][833361].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2013

I was working out in a local health club and I happen to pull my lower back out. I'm a powerlifter of over 15 years. Dr. Luke Martin got me to lay down and he made a few adjustments on me and wow immediate relief. He made me quit lifting and sent me home to ice my back. I was back in the health club within 3 days. He never charged me a dime and he is always helping my son and I. He is one of the most knowledgable young Doctors I have ever known. My family and I higly recommend Dr. Luke Martin to anyone with there aches and pains, and boy to I have a lot of them. HA!!!:-)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][833360].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2010

After flying from California to Colorado to be married my husband and I both had back pain and I also had some neck pain. Dr. Martin saw us both on short notice and adjusted us which relieved all the pain. He was very helpful with information about exercises for my neck and back. He even recommended an excellent dentist for my husband who lost a temporary cap the day before! Dr Martin is a blessing! I just wish he lived closer to us. Thank you Dr Martin! :o)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][833359].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2010

Dr. Luke Martin is the kind of doctor that not only helped all my back related problems, he also takes the time to teach me how to be a useful part of my own care/healing. I am living pain free & enjoying it! I will always highly recommend him to anyone needing his help & services. He is very careing, giving and knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][833358].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2010

He has been the only one who helped me with my low back. Because of him and can do my job. Thank you Luke.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][833357].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2008

I would highly recommend Dr. Martin. He is very kind, and very helpful in answering my questions. He listens and tries his best to help the situation at hand with his extensive knowledge.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][833356].votes_count ]]