Rate Dr. German H. Costa

Dr. German H. Costa's Ratings

I was delighted to meet Dr.Costa. He is kind, professional, and very knowledgable. He made me feel comfortable and put my worries at ease. He asked me how I personally feel, and didn't focus on my file, which was totally unexpected but welcomed! I feel better having just met this doctor.

Submitted Sept. 11, 2013 | flag

Dr. Costa performed two surgeries on me and I am extremely satisfied with his work. Not only that, he was very supportive, gave me strength, and faith that everything will work out.

Submitted Nov. 16, 2012 | flag

Both Dr. Costas and his staff were helpful and knowledgeable - it is refreshing to work with such a caring and professional team.

Submitted Jan. 26, 2011 | flag

He knew exactly what was needed, was decisive and quick- answered all my questions and put me at ease

Submitted Nov. 21, 2008 | flag

full of attitute, discriminative,rude,totally diseaster.we do not recommend you to have the same experience, be careful.

Submitted Oct. 16, 2006 | flag