Rate Dr. German H. Costa

Dr. German H. Costa's Ratings

I was delighted to meet Dr.Costa. He is kind, professional, and very knowledgable. He made me feel comfortable and put my worries at ease. He asked me how I personally feel, and didn't focus on my file, which was totally unexpected but welcomed! I feel better having just met this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][833436].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2013

Dr. Costa performed two surgeries on me and I am extremely satisfied with his work. Not only that, he was very supportive, gave me strength, and faith that everything will work out.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][833435].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2012

Both Dr. Costas and his staff were helpful and knowledgeable - it is refreshing to work with such a caring and professional team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][833434].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2011

He knew exactly what was needed, was decisive and quick- answered all my questions and put me at ease

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][833433].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2008

full of attitute, discriminative,rude,totally diseaster.we do not recommend you to have the same experience, be careful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][833432].votes_count ]]