Rate Dr. Robert H. Dudley

Dr. Robert H. Dudley's Ratings

I have been going to Dr. Dudley for over 10 years and couldn't be happier. Him and his staff are the most helpful, caring, knowledgeable and genuine people. My family and I are all very comfortable and never doubt what he advises.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2657859].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

I moved to South Florida several years ago and at first struggled to find a good primary care physician. After the first appt with Dr. Dudley, I knew he was the one I was going to see for years to come. Staff is helpful and caring. If sick, they'll get you scheduled in that day. The waits usually are not long unless you're coming in last minute. Both Dudley and his assistant Carol are wonderful. They take their time and listen to your concerns and needs. They don't over prescribe and take the least aggressive approach when possible. Plus, I love that they can do the blood work in their office. Saves the trip to a lab. I highly recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][833617].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2014

Disappointed in business support and communication they have with the doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][833616].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2013

My wife visited Dudley and had blood work. A couple of days later she was called and informed that the lab made an error and more blood was needed. She was told, in writing, that there would be no co-pays of any kind for this second blood work. And if she received a bill, she should take it into the office and it would be 'taken care of'. Well, she received a bill from the lab and took it in to Dudley's office. Needless to say, the bill was not paid and Dudley himself claimed there was a 'misunderstanding'. When pressed to show where the failure occurred, he was not forthcoming with any documentation. He said he assumed she would not be returning.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][833615].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Was seen by Carole Huber. Was my first time being seen by her and I was so impressed. Found her to have above average knowledge, kind, very supportive, and listned to me. Have been a patient for over a year and love the office/staff. Have reconmended them to several people who are just as pleased as me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][833614].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2013

Dr. Dudley is way up on my support list. I 've been seeing him for over 15 years. He is smart, knowledgeable, kind, compassionate, and a great human being!!!!! Absolutely the best doctor of my life! I have total & absolute trust in him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][833613].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2013

staf WORST:I never received a response to a request for refill of a scrip (had 9 expired scripts and never even picked them up). and now when I could use them? after requesting another script, no one called it in. Their office staff has been rude unhelpful upon numerous occasions; again, so muchI ended up swearing to them on the phone and they STILL didn't know what I was calling in for (to get my records to leave that doctor). ) Doc. delibtly did not call me back due to obvious staff's suggestions or lack of understanding. Good riddens.2) Their Nurse Pract. never called me back 4) the script was never forwarded on to CVS even though I had 9 scripts still out there; but expired at CVS 3) I never recommend this practice to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][833612].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 25, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][833611].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2012

I have been with Dr. D and his staff for years. The staff is always very friendly and very helpful. I have always had very pleasant experiences! I love my Dr. D.!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][833610].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

Dr. Dudley is my favorite doctor I have ever had in my 65 years. He is not only extremely book smart, but he also has great common sense. There isn't a kinder or more caring doctor. He's always cheerful and positive and treats his patients with respect. He always gives you 100% effort to get you healthy and comfortable. He has a vast knowledge of medicine way beyond most general physicians. He cured my painful foot in one visit with an injection after I had gone to two podiatrists for over a year. His ability to diagnose your medical problems is outstanding, and he doesn't over treat or under treat. He is always there for you when you need him. He is prompt in refilling your prescriptions and getting you in when you need an appointment. His staff is also excellent. They are professional and courteous. His two highly trained nurses are as good as some doctors I've gone to. I couldn't give a higher recommendation for a physician than Dr. Dudley. He is truly one of a kind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][833609].votes_count ]]