Dr. Robert H. Dudley

Grad. Year: 1997

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 20/06/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.3 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 19 reviews. Dr. Robert H. Dudley has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: What was the medical malpractice case about in 2012?    Email me    Answer it

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/04/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.6
RID: 3654418
13/01/14 4 4 5 5 I moved to South Florida several years ago and at first struggled to find a good primary care physician. After the first appt with Dr. Dudley, I knew he was the one I was going to see for years to come. Staff is helpful and caring. If sick, they'll get you scheduled in that day. The waits usually are not long unless you're coming in last minute. Both Dudley and his assistant Carol are wonderful. They take their time and listen to your concerns and needs. They don't over prescribe and take the least aggressive approach when possible. Plus, I love that they can do the blood work in their office. Saves the trip to a lab. I highly recommend this doctor.  Respond
RID: 3588988
28/10/13 2 1 2 2 Disappointed in business support and communication they have with the doctor
Insurance: United Healthcare
Paid (or co-pay): $300
RID: 2644741
09/05/13 1 3 2 3 My wife visited Dudley and had blood work. A couple of days later she was called and informed that the lab made an error and more blood was needed. She was told, in writing, that there would be no co-pays of any kind for this second blood work. And if she received a bill, she should take it into the office and it would be 'taken care of'. Well, she received a bill from the lab and took it in to Dudley's office. Needless to say, the bill was not paid and Dudley himself claimed there was a 'misunderstanding'. When pressed to show where the failure occurred, he was not forthcoming with any documentation. He said he assumed she would not be returning.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 2569885
25/02/13 5 4 5 5 Was seen by Carole Huber. Was my first time being seen by her and I was so impressed. Found her to have above average knowledge, kind, very supportive, and listned to me. Have been a patient for over a year and love the office/staff. Have reconmended them to several people who are just as pleased as me.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 2564927
19/02/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Dudley is way up on my support list. I 've been seeing him for over 15 years. He is smart, knowledgeable, kind, compassionate, and a great human being!!!!! Absolutely the best doctor of my life! I have total & absolute trust in him.
RID: 2511530
25/12/12 1 2 2 2 staf WORST:I never received a response to a request for refill of a scrip (had 9 expired scripts and never even picked them up). and now when I could use them? after requesting another script, no one called it in. Their office staff has been rude unhelpful upon numerous occasions; again, so muchI ended up swearing to them on the phone and they STILL didn't know what I was calling in for (to get my records to leave that doctor). ) Doc. delibtly did not call me back due to obvious staff's suggestions or lack of understanding. Good riddens.2) Their Nurse Pract. never called me back 4) the script was never forwarded on to CVS even though I had 9 scripts still out there; but expired at CVS 3) I never recommend this practice to anyone.  Respond
RID: 2488000
02/12/12 1 4 3 4   Respond
RID: 2045874
18/04/12 5 5 5 5 I have been with Dr. D and his staff for years. The staff is always very friendly and very helpful. I have always had very pleasant experiences! I love my Dr. D.!  Respond
RID: 1565735
19/10/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Dudley is my favorite doctor I have ever had in my 65 years. He is not only extremely book smart, but he also has great common sense. There isn't a kinder or more caring doctor. He's always cheerful and positive and treats his patients with respect. He always gives you 100% effort to get you healthy and comfortable. He has a vast knowledge of medicine way beyond most general physicians. He cured my painful foot in one visit with an injection after I had gone to two podiatrists for over a year. His ability to diagnose your medical problems is outstanding, and he doesn't over treat or under treat. He is always there for you when you need him. He is prompt in refilling your prescriptions and getting you in when you need an appointment. His staff is also excellent. They are professional and courteous. His two highly trained nurses are as good as some doctors I've gone to. I couldn't give a higher recommendation for a physician than Dr. Dudley. He is truly one of a kind.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1323059
29/12/10 5 5 5 5 Great office! I see the nurse practitioner and Dr Dudley and they are both very caring and take care of my problems quickly. Would not go anywhere else.
Paid (or co-pay): $15
RID: 1230853
17/08/10 5 5 5 5 best team I have ever had from their office! They really care about you!!! I would never choose any other physician to have.
RID: 1000371
01/10/09 5 5 5 5 The best doctor on the planet!!!!!!!!! Been going to him for 8 years and he also does not push medication. I will never go to anyone else!
RID: 971863
25/08/09 5 3 5 5 Dr. Dudley is a wonderful doctor, I have been going to him for 7 yrs, I have never had any problems going to his office.  Respond
RID: 942095
21/07/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Dudley has been my family's doctor for more than 5 years. He's friendly, knowledgeable, and thorough. On the rare occasion that we need medical care after hours, he's always been quick to return calls, and good about helping work through the problem over the phone. Overall, one of the best family practice physicians I've ever seen.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 915935
17/06/09 5 5 5 5 The doctor is exceptionally good. He listened to what I had to say and really heard me. He always takes his time and really has good insight. His whole staff is a wonderful team.
Paid (or co-pay): $25
RID: 900719
30/05/09 4 4 5 5 Dr. Dudley is very caring and helpful. He is a good diagnotician and takes time to listen. I would highly recommend him
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 861743
15/04/09 4 2 3 2 Staff is friendly and professional but don't feel over the years the doctor was honest with me or addressed my medical needs as needed or necessary!
RID: 571489
21/04/08 5 4 5 5 Dr. Dudley and his staff are wonderful. Every time I call during business hours they are able to schedule me the same day. And, if I have a question after hours, Dr. Dudley returns my call in less then 15 minutes. I would highly recommend his office!!!
RID: 559955
07/04/08 5 5 5 5 Very helpful, very low key, very personable, very knowledgeable, very caring.
Insurance: Medicare