Rate Dr. Jed H Horowitz

Dr. Jed H Horowitz's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][833648].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2013

I recently had an abdominoplasty performed by Dr. Horowitz. I was incredibly impressed with Dr. Horowitz and his staff from my very first appointment. The staff made me feel comfortable and everyone was very helpful. Dr. Horowitz made me feel at ease and answered all of my questions. The surgery went as well as I could have ever hoped and I had very little pain, as he used Exparel for my pain management. The area was numb for three days and there was no pain after that. I am thrilled with my results and my experience was such a good one that I wanted to write a review and give my highest recommendation to Dr. Horowitz and his wonderful staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][833647].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2013

The staff was very helpful, Dr. Horowitz answered all my questions and I couldn't be happier with the results. They also take an interest during the healing process to ensure your recovery is on track and as comfortable as possible. I highly recommend Dr. Horowitz and his highly trained staff for your procedure you may be thinking of doing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][833646].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2013

I have already had a rhinoplasty and he did a beautiful job. I'm going back for a breast augmentation. I know he has the magic fingers so I hope it goes well. If you want someone to do your surgery pick him! He has much experience, is a published author and has won awards that has described him as one of the top doctors in America.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][833645].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

I had been wanting to do breast augmentation surgery since I started growing breasts. I unfortunately got stuck with tuberous breasts, which I hated!!! I'm a very picky person therefore picking my surgeon was a BIG deal I went to several consultations and Dr. Horowitz was my last one, I knew from the second I started speaking to him that I wanted him to perform my surgery. He was such a friendly doctor, took the time to actually talk to me and answered every question I had. His staff was also amazing, everyone was friendly and nice (I had gone to consultations where the staff was rude and didnt care for the patient). The office is also beautiful and very clean. Everything about doctor Horowitz felt right. And now only a week after my surgery I could not be happier with my results. My breasts look beautiful, FINALLY!! I had a breast augmentation mastopexy with a periareolar incision behind the muscle. My recovery is going very well and I've gone to my first post op & everythings great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][833644].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

had work done with Dr Horowitz 7 years ago and going again for another procedure. very proffesional and excelent work

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][833643].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

From the moment I stepped into Dr. Horowitz's office, I felt confident in my decision to have my minor face lift procedure done there. The staff was knowledgeable and, from the first, Dr. Horowitz was kind, patient, and, I felt, genuinely interested in me as a person. Everything went very well. I still look like "me" with a face that doesn't fall forward every time I look down.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][833642].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2012

Thank you Dr. Horowitz and your wonderful and professional staff for everything. I have had 3 surgical procedures with Dr Horowitz and I am very pleased with the outcome! Summer at the front desk is always personable and kind. Stephanie us very helpful in negotiating the process for all paperwork and scheduling. She made the process less anxious for me! Thank you! The RNs Christina, kirsten, Debbie and everyone I have dealt with has been kind and professional. After losing over 100 lbs my body has needed help to look normal again. Thanks to Dr Horowitz and his staff for making thus a reality for me!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][833641].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2012

He did a beautiful job on my face a lite lift and upper blephroplasty.I followed his detailed protocol and was back to work in one week.My coworkers were shocked how hardly any bruising and how refreshed I looked.I work in health care and even the Doctors I work with wanted his card for themselves.Surgery all done under local anesthesia.He runs a fine tuned machine with supportive staff.He gives free consults and spends time with you.My brother went for free consult following another surgical opinion but booked his surgery with Dr horowitz he was so impressed with his knowledge. He has been very happy with his neck lift and found his care and his follow up visits perfect and given alot of tips for faster healing. I found the facility beautiful and welcoming and Dr horowitz sincere,knowledgeable and very caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][833640].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2012

Each time i visit the office i am greeted pleasantly by all the staff. I was referred to Dr Horowitz by a friend. She is very happy with her results and so am i!! My friends have commented on how great my results are!! I am loving it! Dr Horowitz is knowledgeable and very easy to talk to. I felt very comfortable. I would definitely recommend him!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][833639].votes_count ]]