Dr. Carolyn A. Cancio

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Carolyn A. Cancio has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dentist-related: cavities, gum disease, teeth cleaning, dental care, gingivitis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 3576602
22/10/13 5 3 5 5 Dr. Cancio has always been so friendly. She knows everyone in my family that go to her office. My kids actually look forward to going to the dentist office. She has cleaned my teeth for years now and I highly recommend her.
Insurance: Aetna
Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Carolyn" to "Carolyn A."
RID: 2588637
18/03/13 5 4 5 5 Dr. Cancio and staff are the best!! The staff is friendly and polite and Dr. Cancio is very gentle and explains everything before she does it. I make a 45 min drive to see her. I would Highly recommend her to family and friends and anyone considering finding a new Dentist or changing Dentists.
Insurance: United Healthcare
Paid (or co-pay): $595
Respond
RID: 2553586
07/02/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Cancio is the Best dentist. Me and my Family go to her office and my kids love her. Also her staff are friendly.  Respond

18/04/11 SYSTEM: 2 negative duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 662161
11/08/08 5 5 5 5 She is a great dentist. I would recommend her to anyone in my family.  Respond
RID: 36476
17/07/06 4 5 5 I love Dr. Cancio... I think she's really great. Explains every procedure and takes you step by step through the process. I drive 30 miles out of my way because I couldn't imagine going to another dentist.  Respond
RID: 30916