Rate Dr. Carolyn A. Cancio

Dr. Carolyn A. Cancio's Ratings

Dr. Cancio has always been so friendly. She knows everyone in my family that go to her office. My kids actually look forward to going to the dentist office. She has cleaned my teeth for years now and I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2075352].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2013

Dr. Cancio and staff are the best!! The staff is friendly and polite and Dr. Cancio is very gentle and explains everything before she does it. I make a 45 min drive to see her. I would Highly recommend her to family and friends and anyone considering finding a new Dentist or changing Dentists.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2075351].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

Dr. Cancio is the Best dentist. Me and my Family go to her office and my kids love her. Also her staff are friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2075350].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2013

She is a great dentist. I would recommend her to anyone in my family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2075349].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2008

I love Dr. Cancio... I think she's really great. Explains every procedure and takes you step by step through the process. I drive 30 miles out of my way because I couldn't imagine going to another dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2075348].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2006

competent, knowledgeable, best dentist i've ever had

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2075347].votes_count ]]