Rate Dr. Neil W. Lyman

Dr. Neil W. Lyman's Ratings

Dr. Lyman is, above all, a concerned, experienced, supportive, knowledgeable practitioner. His personable, humanistic qualities make him someone easy to relate to and to trust. Dr. Lyman is a rare find in a world of increasing dehumanization in our health care systems.

Submitted July 2, 2014 | flag

Dr Neul Lyman is truly a fine Dr with an excellent bedside manor, unfortunately if you disagree with his methods he becomes upset. I started seeing Dr Lyman sept of 2013.because I was in my last stages if kidney failure. I work in the med field and I heard good things about him after a couple of months Dr Lyman saidi I should get ready to have surgery for my figulia implant so I did. Unfortunately I was not a good canidate for dialysis and I decided not to continue it. Dr Lyman was really upset and told me I would die within 2-weeks, but 6 months later I"am still here with no dialysis treatments and the good Dr is baffled. Now my problem Iwith the good Dr is that he is now refusing to fill out my disability papers because I refuse treatment. He saying things like I should be mentally evaluated. I started requesting my paperwork on apr 11 iit is now apt 30th. When I call his office they tell me someone will call me back but they don"t.

Submitted April 29, 2014 | flag

Dr. Lyman is the best nephrologist. He takes his time to review all aspect of my kidney health care and eagerly answer whatever questions I have.

Submitted Oct. 13, 2013 | flag

excellent doctor. kind,helpful,great diagnostician

Submitted Dec. 17, 2012 | flag

I am Dr. Lyman's patient for more than 12 years. He is the best kidney doctor you can ask for. His expertise with his great staff has been very helpful to me all the years.

Submitted Oct. 9, 2008 | flag

Dr. Lyman is considered to be the top in his field. I have had two other doctors tell me "a patient will never find a doctor more intelligent then Neil Lyman". I have some serious health concerns and he always takes the time to talk with me, not to me. He is caring, compassionate and understanding.

Submitted April 7, 2008 | flag