Rate Dr. Thomas T. Tarin

Dr. Thomas T. Tarin's Ratings

Dr Tarin is one of the best, most helpful doctors I have ever seen! I was never able to breath out of my nose, only my mouth. So after 60 years Dr Tarin fixed me 100% !! He was very thorough, kind and optimistic. He said he could fix me and he did. Great staff, great experience. If your nose is messed up, he is your man !!

Submitted May 8, 2014 | flag

I became acquainted with Dr. Thomas Tarin during a recent episode of nosebleeds. He alleviated my fears in thinking that there was something seriously wrong. I was relieved and walked away with so much more knowledge as to my situation. His bedside manners are the best I’ve experienced in a very long time. Dr. Tarin is a breath of fresh air to the healthcare community.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2014 | flag

Dr. Tarin assisted with correcting an issue I had from birth with a consistant ringing in my left ear. An issue that he noticed from my fist visit.

Submitted Oct. 7, 2012 | flag

Dr. Tarin diagnosed a septum and sinus problem that I was experiencing for a long time after my first office visit. He took a CT scan and spent time explaining my condition and the correcting surgical procedures. The surgery corrected my conditions and post surgery experience was exactly as explained. Dr. Tarin is a true professional for his medical expertise and fantastic bedside manner. I would highly recommend Dr. Tarin to anyone in need of ENT care.

Submitted Jan. 4, 2012 | flag

For years I have suffered with breathing problems. The last doctor I saw Seemed more interested in cosmetic surgury than the issue at hand. I had a hard time trusting anyone until I was referred to Dr. Tarin. I went in with concerns of sore throat, horseness on top of the breathing issues I have had which have worsened with age due to breaking it as a child. I was diagnosed with cysts on my vocal cords,collapsed air passage of right nostril and severly deviated left side. On top of that I had planters warts on both feet! Three surgeries to be had! I was so impressed with the compassion, care and understanding that Dr. Tarin gave me, I finally felt safe to get the medical care I needed. He along with my podiatrist agreed to perform my surgeries together. He also, last minute,on the surgical table, added surgery to my ears(stretched ear piercings) I just love him! I HAVE and would recommend him and look forward to him performing surgery on my throat in the very near future. Thanks Doc!

Submitted Nov. 13, 2011 | flag

People are always ready to rate the bad thing whether real or not. I think the good things should be reported also. I recently experienced a difficulty in swallowing and searched for a doc in my network. I called Dr Tarin's office and received a next day appointment. Dr. Tarin recommended some tests and his office scheduled them. I then found out I was laid off...I had no source of income so I canceled the tests. Dr. Tarn himself called and with compassion and authority strongly advised me to get these tests. Moved by his compassion I completed the tests. The results clearly showed a Thyroid with crystallized nodules and needed to be removed ASAP. My surgery was quickly scheduled and performed and the nodules were benign. The complete overview is...Dr Tarin Showed himself to be a very competent and caring surgeon, his staff were all wonderful, office procedures were quick and easy. If you have to see a doctor this guy is AAA rated by Dean .

Submitted Oct. 31, 2011 | flag

Dr. Tarin is excellent in his field. Very professional. Very concerned, particular about his pts. Hospital staff knows his expectations are clear and high re: his pts.

Submitted Sept. 19, 2011 | flag

I would highly recommend Dr. Tarin to others. He did sinus surgery on me, and removed tonsils on both my grandsons. He is knowledgeable and professional and cares about your good health. Very personable and easy to talk to.

Submitted June 1, 2011 | flag

I had a great experience with Dr. Tarin. He is very knowledgeable, helpful and personable. It seems as though he was very interested in my situation and wanted to do whatever necessary to help with my breathing problem due to an old nose surgery done 20 yrs ago. He is very caring and has a very good bedside manner. He ensured that I understood what was being done and patiently answered any questions I asked. He never seemed rushed and always took his time during my visits. I will recommend Dr. Tarin to my friends and anyone needing an ENT Dr.

Submitted April 20, 2011 | flag

From the time Dr. Tarin diagnosed my base tongue cancer in April, 2009 to the present, I have only good things and praise to say about the care I received. The Munster, Indiana office receptionist and Dr. Tarin's nurse are very pleasant and I am always greeted with a smile. I appreciate the doctor's promptness with my appointments. He does not hurry through an examanation and answers questions. I highly recommend Dr. Tarin for his abilities and medical talent along with his empathy, kindness and caring manner.

Submitted April 20, 2011 | flag