Dr. Edward A. Mena

Grad. Year: 1999

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 3.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Edward A. Mena has a fair overall rating on RateMDs.com. neutral

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

18/04/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.5
RID: 5097159
06/02/14 4 4 5 5 Very knowledgeable, very patient . I visited him today , I was panicked about some findings , but he clarified everything to me. I had asked him all the questions, and he answered every concern I had. I left the center with another vision. I strongly recommend him.
Insurance: Anthem
Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Edward" to "Edward A."

19/06/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "TEMPLE CITY" to "Pasadena"
RID: 1489439

18/07/11 3 3 1 1
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1141836
02/04/10 3 4 1 1 very rude talked down to my 19yr old daughter and basically called her a liar. We left the office with more questions than when we came. We left confussed as to what her condition is. We are seeking a second opinion at Loma Linda.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 559175
06/04/08 5 5 5 5 Will take as much time as you need. Very knowledgeable and a good bedside manner. I would highly recommend him.
Insurance: Medicare