Rate Dr. Edward A. Mena

Dr. Edward A. Mena's Ratings

Excellent doctor. Answers all questions, is empathetic and never rushes me through the appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2636219].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2014

Take longer time to response for patient 's request.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2588260].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

Very knowledgeable, very patient . I visited him today , I was panicked about some findings , but he clarified everything to me. I had asked him all the questions, and he answered every concern I had. I left the center with another vision. I strongly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][834232].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][834233].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

very rude talked down to my 19yr old daughter and basically called her a liar. We left the office with more questions than when we came. We left confussed as to what her condition is. We are seeking a second opinion at Loma Linda.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][834231].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2010

Will take as much time as you need. Very knowledgeable and a good bedside manner. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][834230].votes_count ]]