Rate Dr. Harold J. Colbassani

Dr. Harold J. Colbassani's Ratings

Dr. Colbassani is a very talented neurosurgeon. He removed a golf ball size tumor from my brain 1 month ago via minimally invasive surgery. I am a very high risk patient as I have a bleeding disorder. The surgery went better than expected, I was up and moving around in the neurointensive care unit the 2nd day, I went home 4 days later. I am so blessed as my tumor was benign. I will share with you that I felt very confident with his level of expertise, knowledge and he has a great bedside manner. He's a straight shooter, no mincing of words. I am a R.N. and found the entire experience to be miraculous. I highly recommend Dr. Harold Colbassani to help heal you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2427768].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

For a neurosurgeon , if you want one who stares at your films, little if none communication, then this doctor is the one for you. Post op my incision opened up, I had severe pain, right leg would give out, resulting in many falls, I compkained for a year something was wrong and then he dropped me as a patient ( within weeks of trying to schedule me for a myleogram to see what went wrong ) to this day I still have nerve damage to my right leg, severe pain WOULD NOT RECOMMEND !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2427767].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2014

My Dad was sent to Dr Colbassani as an emergency from Mease Countryside to Morton Plant Clearwater with a severe brain bleed. He is almost 93 and Dr Colbassani was exceptional, as were his surgery skills, he explained everything in language I could understand, was kind and respectful. We were very fortunate that he was the neurosurgeon that operated on my Dad. I recommend him highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][834429].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2013

Dr Colbassani is not a man of words but he has magic hands. He did a discectomy on me and the pain I had been having was gone when I woke up and has not returned. It has been over a year. I would go back to him in a heartbeat if I ever need neurosurgery again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][834428].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][834427].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

Best Neurosurgeon in the Tampa Bay area, skilled and great staff. Would highly recommend him to anyone who has herniated disk problems!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][834426].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2010

I was referred to Dr Colbassani from my Chiropractor after 4 months of PT and treatment. I was being treated for severe neck & back pain due to an auto accident. I had a cervical fusion perfomed. The pain was gone and all symptoms were relieved within 1 week of this surgery. Great follow-up care. one of the best most knowledgable doctors I have ever met.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][834425].votes_count ]]