Rate Dr. Harold J. Colbassani

Dr. Harold J. Colbassani's Ratings

Dr. Colbassani is a very talented neurosurgeon. He removed a golf ball size tumor from my brain 1 month ago via minimally invasive surgery. I am a very high risk patient as I have a bleeding disorder. The surgery went better than expected, I was up and moving around in the neurointensive care unit the 2nd day, I went home 4 days later. I am so blessed as my tumor was benign. I will share with you that I felt very confident with his level of expertise, knowledge and he has a great bedside manner. He's a straight shooter, no mincing of words. I am a R.N. and found the entire experience to be miraculous. I highly recommend Dr. Harold Colbassani to help heal you.

Submitted May 21, 2014 | flag

For a neurosurgeon , if you want one who stares at your films, little if none communication, then this doctor is the one for you. Post op my incision opened up, I had severe pain, right leg would give out, resulting in many falls, I compkained for a year something was wrong and then he dropped me as a patient ( within weeks of trying to schedule me for a myleogram to see what went wrong ) to this day I still have nerve damage to my right leg, severe pain WOULD NOT RECOMMEND !

Submitted April 13, 2014 | flag

My Dad was sent to Dr Colbassani as an emergency from Mease Countryside to Morton Plant Clearwater with a severe brain bleed. He is almost 93 and Dr Colbassani was exceptional, as were his surgery skills, he explained everything in language I could understand, was kind and respectful. We were very fortunate that he was the neurosurgeon that operated on my Dad. I recommend him highly.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2013 | flag

Dr Colbassani is not a man of words but he has magic hands. He did a discectomy on me and the pain I had been having was gone when I woke up and has not returned. It has been over a year. I would go back to him in a heartbeat if I ever need neurosurgery again.

Submitted May 15, 2013 | flag

Submitted July 3, 2012 | flag

Best Neurosurgeon in the Tampa Bay area, skilled and great staff. Would highly recommend him to anyone who has herniated disk problems!!

Submitted June 29, 2010 | flag

I was referred to Dr Colbassani from my Chiropractor after 4 months of PT and treatment. I was being treated for severe neck & back pain due to an auto accident. I had a cervical fusion perfomed. The pain was gone and all symptoms were relieved within 1 week of this surgery. Great follow-up care. one of the best most knowledgable doctors I have ever met.

Submitted April 21, 2008 | flag