Rate Dr. William Didyk

Dr. William Didyk's Ratings

Many years ago something happened and the best position for me to stand was leaning to the left. Muscle pain? Back issue? Arthritis? I had no idea.
A friend recommended I see Dr. Didyk. After a few different treatments I was standing straight with no muscle pain. I go not for monthly adjustments and enjoy not only Dr Didyk professional approach but also the atmosphere at the office, always with beautiful flowers. Never a line -up, easy access from street level.
Cannot forget to mention Yvonne, who always greets you with a smile whether in person or on the phone to remind you of your upcoming appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2537519].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2014

I went to Dr, Didyk with neck pain so bad it was debilitating. After my first treatment I felt like a new person. I had 2 subsequent treatments and feel fantastic now. I've setup monthly maintenance appointments to ensure I never feel that much pain again.

A friend referred me to Dr. Didyk, and as someone who has never been to a Chiropractor, I was a little bit intimidated. Dr. Didyk explained the procedures to me and put my mind at ease.

Could be happy with my decision to go and see Dr. Didyk.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2537338].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2014

Dr Didyk helped me with my occasional upper back and neck pain that threatened to become chronic if not properly treated. The combination of heat, pressure and classic chiro treatment relieved the tightness and pain after a few treatments. I appreciate his human approach and his office not being pushy about follow-up sessions. Also, I never waited more than few minutes for my appointment. His price may be a bit higher than the average but I believe it pays off. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][834474].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2013

Dr Didyk allocates and spends sufficient time with each patient, listens without rushing, is energetic and effortful every session and uses an effective combination for me of heat, manipulation and active release methods. Also, his assistant is lovely, his music is great to listen to while the heat sinks in, he runs on time and his rooms are consistently clean and lovely to visit. I can't fault anything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][834473].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

Over the many chiropractors that I have received treatment with, Dr. Didyk provided the most effective care. I was treated for both neck and lower back pain, and his method successfully removed my conditions after about 4 treatments. I am happy about the result and would recommend him to other people as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][834472].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

Dr. Didyk is an amazing chiropractor with a very good holistic approach to healing. I was having chronic back tightness and spasms for years following an injury in highschool. Massage therapy helped, but did not prevent any of my problems. After 4 or 5 sessions (and now maintenance sessions every 4 months) my back pain and tightness is completely gone. Highly recommended

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][834471].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

I was recommended by a friend to give Dr. Didyk a try. Because of car accidents and old sports injuries, I've tried out several chiropractors and physio therapists over the years. I'm impressed with Dr. Didyk's attentiveness. Whereas some of my previous physicians seem to perform their work by what seemed like a textbook manner, Dr. Didyk is always present and paying attention to my body.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][834470].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2013

To be honest, Dr. Didyk is the best chiropractor there is. He isn't in it for the money like many others in the same field. He took the time to help solve both my upper and lower back problems over the course of 3-4 months. He sends you home with home-work exercises which help tremendously. Once my issue was resolved, there was no gimmicks, no casual visit recommendations. You're issue is resolved, here's how to continue your recovery without my help. Do your self a favour and visit Dr. Didyk. You wont regret at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][834469].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2013

I have been to many chiropractors over the years and Dr. Didyk is, in my opinion, far and away the best. He takes the time to determine what the issue is, focuses on the problem area and then fixes it with pinpoint accuracy. He is not pushy like some others whose main goal often appears to see how many appointments they can get from you, rather than fixing the problem. Then when I moved from Vancouver he took the time to help me find a good new chiropractor in my new city. He also will always try to find a way to fit you in, even with last minute requests. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][834468].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2013

Dr. Didyk at Wall Centre Chiropractic is outstanding! I have been suffering with back pain after child birth for more than a year now. I just started treatment with Dr. Didyk and I can finally say that I see the light at the end of the tunnel. Dr. Didyk and his staff offer a very high level of proffesinalism mixed in with a warm welcome every time you go in. Dr. Didyk offers not only his vast knowledge and experience to his patients but also his calm and healing energy. There are people that are meant to work as healers. Dr. Didyk was born to be one...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][834467].votes_count ]]