Dr. William Didyk

(604) 687-1457 View Phone Number

You may also like

Rate Dr. William Didyk

Dr. William Didyk's Ratings

Dr Didyk and Yvonne are one of the best in the field.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2722821].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2015

I'm a car guy, and I feel like I have a Ford Taurus body but I get to take it in to Ferrari of Chiropractic service at Dr. Didyk's Chiropractic office. Dr. Didyk takes his time, and not only adjusts you, but also works with stiff muscles to increase your range of motion, and improve your posture. It never feels rushed, and I always feel that he takes his time to do the best he can for you. I know its been a good session when I get into my car and have to adjust all the mirrors because now I am sitting differently than when I went in. Thanks Dr. Didyk for more than 6 years of care!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2722311].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2015

Pain, pain, go away! Come again another day. I used to live with pain, thinking I could simply will it away with my thoughts. Well, at some point, my entire life became affected as my body simply wouldn't allow me to do what my mind wanted to do. I found Dr. Didyk on here, visited his office and have never felt better. I continue visiting him regularly for maintenance and highly recommend anyone to see for yourself!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2579482].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

Many years ago something happened and the best position for me to stand was leaning to the left. Muscle pain? Back issue? Arthritis? I had no idea.
A friend recommended I see Dr. Didyk. After a few different treatments I was standing straight with no muscle pain. I go not for monthly adjustments and enjoy not only Dr Didyk professional approach but also the atmosphere at the office, always with beautiful flowers. Never a line -up, easy access from street level.
Cannot forget to mention Yvonne, who always greets you with a smile whether in person or on the phone to remind you of your upcoming appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2537519].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 15, 2014

I went to Dr, Didyk with neck pain so bad it was debilitating. After my first treatment I felt like a new person. I had 2 subsequent treatments and feel fantastic now. I've setup monthly maintenance appointments to ensure I never feel that much pain again.

A friend referred me to Dr. Didyk, and as someone who has never been to a Chiropractor, I was a little bit intimidated. Dr. Didyk explained the procedures to me and put my mind at ease.

Could be happy with my decision to go and see Dr. Didyk.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2537338].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 15, 2014

Dr Didyk helped me with my occasional upper back and neck pain that threatened to become chronic if not properly treated. The combination of heat, pressure and classic chiro treatment relieved the tightness and pain after a few treatments. I appreciate his human approach and his office not being pushy about follow-up sessions. Also, I never waited more than few minutes for my appointment. His price may be a bit higher than the average but I believe it pays off. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][834474].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2013

Dr Didyk allocates and spends sufficient time with each patient, listens without rushing, is energetic and effortful every session and uses an effective combination for me of heat, manipulation and active release methods. Also, his assistant is lovely, his music is great to listen to while the heat sinks in, he runs on time and his rooms are consistently clean and lovely to visit. I can't fault anything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][834473].votes_count ]]

Submitted July 30, 2013

Over the many chiropractors that I have received treatment with, Dr. Didyk provided the most effective care. I was treated for both neck and lower back pain, and his method successfully removed my conditions after about 4 treatments. I am happy about the result and would recommend him to other people as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][834472].votes_count ]]

Submitted June 20, 2013

Dr. Didyk is an amazing chiropractor with a very good holistic approach to healing. I was having chronic back tightness and spasms for years following an injury in highschool. Massage therapy helped, but did not prevent any of my problems. After 4 or 5 sessions (and now maintenance sessions every 4 months) my back pain and tightness is completely gone. Highly recommended

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][834471].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

I was recommended by a friend to give Dr. Didyk a try. Because of car accidents and old sports injuries, I've tried out several chiropractors and physio therapists over the years. I'm impressed with Dr. Didyk's attentiveness. Whereas some of my previous physicians seem to perform their work by what seemed like a textbook manner, Dr. Didyk is always present and paying attention to my body.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][834470].votes_count ]]