Rate Dr. Michael Coppa

Dr. Michael Coppa's Ratings

I have been going to Dr. Coppa for almost 20 years. I would not want to go anywhere else. He is very knowledgeable and I trust his judgement. His office is friendly and very well organized. I never wait more than 15 minutes and his office is very well run. The nurses who ask me the general questions and does the "prep" work have all been very comforting.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2522592].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

Dr. Coppa has been my ob/gyn for 14 years, and delivered both of my children. I appreciate the time he takes to listen to my questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2514462].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2509501].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

Dr. Coppa and his staff are wonderful. They are friendly. You do not feel like you are being rushed by Dr. Coppa. He takes his time and makes sure you understand everything and if not he will explain it so you will understand it. I would highly recommend them to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][834507].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr. Coppa has been My OBGYN For many years and is an excellent doctor. He and his staff have always been wonderful to me and I highly recommend him. No complaints.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2427776].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

I have been going to Dr Coppa for over 15 yrs. The office staff is friendly and always willing to help but Dr. Coppa is the reason that I stay. He always makes me feel comfortable in discussing any problems I may have.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2427775].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

Dr.Coppa is a fantastic doctor who is very helpful and knowledgeable and i would recommend him to anyone if needed

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2427773].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

DR. Coppa is an awesome doctor. He is very knowledgeable and can usually pin point exactly what is wrong and how to solve it right away. He has always been there when my mom or I needed him. He brought my son into this world healthy and safely. If I were to have another in his care. I have been a patient of his for over 15 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2427772].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

We are awaiting our appointment!. His staff lacks appropriate people skills. We came to our appointment on time. When my wife went to the window, upon entering, a blonde assistant snapped at her, in an elevated voice and said, "you need to go sit down, over there until I call your name!" When called up to the desk, the fifty-something woman was not apologetic at all. When my wife tried to explain to the receptionist that she thought it was common practice to check in, the woman went on about her conversation with her coworker. My wife went on to apologize by saying, I did not intend to ease drop, I was just checking in. It wasn't until I pointed out to the secretary that she was short, rude, and communicated in an unacceptable tone, by ordering my wife to sit down, did she recognize her behavior as questionable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2427770].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Coppas for twenty or more years. I have had a few minor issues and he has always taken very good care of me. He has a great bedside manor and I trust him completely.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2427771].votes_count ]]