Dr. Christopher M. Domush

Grad. Year: 2000

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 24/10/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 21 reviews. Dr. Christopher M. Domush has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

24/10/13 SYSTEM: State changed from "CA" to "MA", City changed from "MODESTO" to "BOSTON"

RID: 1419063
18/04/11 5 5 5 5 By far the best Doctor in Modesto. He was the on call Doctor in an emergency(not his regular patient). His surgery skill was great, followup great, only complaint is I hear he may be leaving the area. Our communities loss.
RID: 1065744
29/12/09 5 5 5 5 I was seeing a differnt OB for my pregnancy. When I was in labor, Dr. Domush was on call. I ended up needing a c-section. He is BY FAR the nicest doctor I have ever been to. He actually listens when I have a concern and he answers them without making me feel dumb. He is very up to date on things and I like that about him. I love Dr. Domush! The only problem I have with him, is he isn't my PCP. =)  Respond
RID: 970046
23/08/09 5 5 5 5 Dr.Domush is the best doctor in town. I had a twin miscarriage before becoming pregnant with my son. My husband and I were nervous wrecks throught my whole pregnancy. We were always calling in and leaving messages. He always called us back and answered our questions.His assistant Jennifer is the best. She is kind and sweet. This is a doctor who takes his time with his patients and listens to what they have to say. I don't plan on having anymore children , but he will remain my obgyn.
RID: 959098
10/08/09 5 5 5 5 Before changing to Dr.Domush, I saw a few other OBs and he has been BY FAR the best doctor I've had! He makes you feel truly comfortable and takes the time to listen to your questions or doubts. He is very professional but also personable at the same time. I'd recommend him to anyone looking for an OB.
RID: 850934
02/04/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Domush has delvered my last two, and is set to deliver the new baby arriving in June. If I'd knew him before my other three babies I would have kept him just like I have after the first one he delivered! This will be my 6th C-Section and his knowledge, experience, care and personality have made it so much easier emotionally and many fears due to possible risks have gone away! I would never change him for another OB!
RID: 831465
16/03/09 5 5 5 4 Doctor Domush is a pleasure to work with, I feel very comfortable asking all the questions I have and never feel rushed. I was in the hospital for 23 hours in labor with another doctor who wanted me to deliver naturally and within Minutes of Doctor Domush arriving he made an excellent decision and switched me to a c-section so my baby didnt have to have anymore stress. I fully trust in whatever he feels is best for my baby and me. He has very modern opinions on what a pregnant woman can do, but is still very knowledgable on what is safe and healthy. My husband and I love this doctor and will always continue to go back to him
RID: 594450
20/05/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Domush is the best of the best in my book. He goes above and beyond to care for his patients and he makes you feel as if you are his only patient. I feel extremely lucky and privileged to have hime as my ob.
RID: 555269
28/03/08 4 5 5 5 He gives you the time you need! He shows that he cares! He makes you feel very comfortable!he is also very good looking!  Respond
RID: 479398
08/01/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Domush delivered my son. Not only is he extremely skilled, he is also a very good listener. I have had three children and I wish he could have delivered them all. I am now pregnant with my fourth and am at ease knowing I will receive the best of care.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 437340
31/10/07 5 5 5 5 Dr. Domush is such a wonderful person. He has such a passion for what he does. I had an emergency c-section and he was there less than 5 minutes to deliver my child that they thought would not make it. Not only is he a great doctor, but he is absolutly gorgeous. Anyone who needs an ob doctor, he is the one!!!  Respond
RID: 427048
10/10/07 5 5 5 5 Dr.Domush is nothing short of amazing. Every Doctor today should take a page from his book. He makes you feel comfortable and you leave his office with the full belief that he cares about you. I wish I had found him years ago. If you need a new ob, he is your man. I would recommend him to absolutely anyone and everyone.
RID: 325976
22/05/07 5 5 5 Dr. Domush is a very great doctor, I totally recommend him to new patients.
Insurance: HealthPartners
RID: 128665
06/02/07 5 5 5 this doctor is very personable and great at returning messages, at least answering questions and his assistant always calls back asap. they're a good team.
RID: 67644
09/12/06 5 5 5 Dr. Domush was fantastic. He is a wonderful listener, very caring, & helpful. I'm so happy with my decision to have him as my ob/gyn. I have had negative experiences in the past and Dr. Domush has restored my faith in going to the ob/gyn.
RID: 49799
10/10/06 5 5 5 I really liked Dr Domush and I recommend him to anyone. He is a good listener and is a very caring person, not to mention gentle.I usually see female gyns, but now I will only see him. He delivered my son, and I felt very comfortable with talking to him about my needs
RID: 38178

29/07/06 5 5 5 I have had a history of bad experiences with doctors that caused my trust level to go down. Dr. Domush restored some of my faith in the medical profession. He remembers what a lot of doctors have forgotten; patients aren't just cattle to be herded in an out of an office. He is empathetic and very knowledgeable. I also wish he could be my primary care physician.  Respond
RID: 34402
03/07/06 5 5 5 Dr. Domush is a excellent doctor, he is very knowledgable. He makes you feel very comfortable and relaxed. I wish he was my primary care physician.  Respond
RID: 33087
22/06/06 5 5 5 Dr Domush delivered our daughter. We couldn't have had a better doctor to take care of us. He is the nicest doctor I've ever had. He is thorough and patiently listens to your concerns. It's too bad he can't be my pcp.
Insurance: HealthPartners
RID: 413224
19/01/06 5 5 5 Dr. Domush is one of the very best of doctors that i've ever been to. I had a surgery procedure done recently with Dr. Domush and he gave me a great sense of comfort prior to surgery, basically he was there for me and i am very grateful to have him as my doctor.  Respond
RID: 413223
08/01/06 5 5 5 I was extreemly satisfied with my prenatal care, all of my concerns were adressed and never did I at any time ever feel like I was not being heard. I was also very pleased that even though he was no longer on call Dr. Domush still came and delivered my baby.  Respond
RID: 13772
17/10/05 5 5 5 Dr. Domush is a very nice doctor. He delivered my daughter, and he is a very kind man. I would highly reccomend him to anyone, and he's not bad to look at either!