Rate Dr. J. SCOTT Uloth

Dr. J. SCOTT Uloth's Ratings

Dr. Uloth has been my MD for a decade or more and I return to him because he knows his specialty and feels comfy refering you out to someone when you need a more specific diagnosis.Yep, there are times he is abcked up--usually due to the discovery of an unexpected problem with a patient--and while no one likes to wait extra, I find the wait times a nominally intrusive annoyance as I know they are working on the care of someone else who needs it more immediately. Good man, good doc, medium golfer.....

Submitted July 22, 2009 | flag

Very knowledgeable and attentive to your needs. He seems genuinely interested in helping with your issues. I also like the fact that he seeks to help prevent issues and not just treat them. Highly recommend!!

Submitted June 1, 2009 | flag

The staff is better than good, blood work-up is very professional-no bruses/pain..better than I've been treated anywhere else. I've been with Dr.Uloth for more than 10 years and know he's very dedicated to his profession, keep in mind sometimes other patients have serious problems,I've been with him for nearly an hour before with no pressure, and I'm sorry for the people waiting on me,..but when it's your time he's there for you 100%

Submitted April 20, 2009 | flag

Very caring DR. He will take the time it takes to answer all your questions. I have never felt rushed.

Submitted Sept. 11, 2008 | flag

One of the best physicians' I have had. He shows concern and doesn't judge you. He takes the time to talk with you. I highly recommend him.

Submitted April 4, 2008 | flag