Rate Dr. E. Gene L. Kukuy

Dr. E. Gene L. Kukuy's Ratings

My husband being born in New Orleans vowed he would come back home when he retired. But shortly before we left Ohio, he was told he may have lung cancer and to find a doctor when we arrived here. When it comes to my husbands health, I want the best. So I looked on the internet and I found Dr. Kukuy and his colleagues and I was impressed by their rating. I called and made an appointment and we got in rather quickly. Dr. Kukuy and the staff are very thorough and compassionate and caring people. The doctor and his nurse promptly made all the necessary appointments in providing the care my husband needed. The office staff are quick to help you with any question or concerns you may have. We made the best choice in these doctors....we have no complaints!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][835150].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2012

Dr. Kukuy is one of the nicest surgeons I've ever met. He did a great job caring for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][835149].votes_count ]]