Rate Dr. Karen H. Sun

Dr. Karen H. Sun's Ratings

Staff hung up your phone very quick even you are not finishing your statement. Don't feel get enough help because doctor always says she is too busy to talk with you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][835159].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

Dr. Sun is very compassionate and professional. She has been our family doctor since we moved to this area more than 5 years ago, and everyone in our family loves her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][835158].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

Dr. Sun is very understanding, compassionate and patient. She spends as much time with your as required. She listens to you and does not make you feel rushed. She discusses treatment thoroughly. She is excellent!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][835157].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2010

DR SUN IS ALWAYS VERY COMPASSIONATE AND HELPFUL. HER STAFF IS ALWAYS VERY RESPONSIVE IN GETTING YOU A QUICK APPOINTMENT AND MAKING YOU FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE WHILE YOU WAIT, WHICH IS USUALLY NOT VERY LONG. I HAVE TOLD ANYONE LOOKING FOR A FAMILY PHYSICIAN TO GO TO DR SUN!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][835156].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2009

I would recommend Dr. Sun to anyone. She is the most patient, compassionate and professional doctors that I met. I've beem her patient for almost two years now and would not trade her for anything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][835155].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2009

Dr. Sun is one of the most helpful, polite, compassionate, and prompt doctors I've ever met, and I've met many. She is quick to call with lab results, offers flexible scheduling of appointments, personally draws blood and does other in-office tests with no pain or discomfort whatsoever (why can't lab technicians draw blood like she does?), and is willing to spend time listening to her patients, listening being a rare skills among doctors it seems. I couldn't recommend her more highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][835154].votes_count ]]