Dr. Tracey A. Thomas-Doyle

Dr. Tracey A. Thomas-Doyle

Rate Dr. Tracey A. Thomas-Doyle

Dr. Tracey A. Thomas-Doyle's Ratings

Doc Doyle. .is a horrible and careless doc she just need her money does not care about her patient. .Although she was my doc as I always vista her clinic but got the chance to meet her 1 or twice as she is always on vacation she ignored me .She was scanning me every week.and told me everything is 'More then normal ' and her normal is that my baby born with a heart condition and several other complications. So my friendly advice is never go to her . Careless doc .and neglect her patients. She is not fulfilling her profession .

Submitted Aug. 5, 2014 | flag

Dr. Doyle has delivered the last three of my six children. Over these pregnancies I can count on one hand the times she has been over 30 mins late. She and her staff treat me, my husband, and all the kids like they're family. My children have all been born via c-section and I've had very few complications. She supports our decision to have a large family through the many surgeries I've had. She is always caring and compassionate. Any question I have asked has always had a quick and thorough answer. My mom and sisters-in-law all see her now and love her as well. I love her cheerful disposition!

Submitted June 19, 2014 | flag

Dr.Doyle does seem very knowledgeable. My biggest complaint and a big deal to me is that she does not* spend enough time with her patients or go over medications and your medical situation with you. She made me feel as if she was only in it for the money bc of this. The office over schedules and there is almost always a one hour wait. Some of her staff could be more friendly. Dr.Doyle definitely needs to work on explaining medical issues and what's going on with the patient muchhh better. Every time I asked a question she was very short w me. My family members even noticed this and were upset w her "bed-side manners". She also told me that I would have to be induced for medical reasons but the Dr at the high risk ultrasound told me everything looked wonderful with my pregnancy and there was no need for inducing me. So that was confusing to me? As far as the delivery.. my baby decided to come on own timing.. everything was well.

Submitted May 18, 2013 | flag

I have used Dr. Doyle for years. She delivered both of my children and was wonderful each time. With this kind of work it is often that the doc gets called out for a delivery, so punctuality was not always the best. However, the staff was always very nice and I loved that she would sit down and answer any questions I could possibly have.

Submitted May 15, 2013 | flag

Very disappointed in this doctor. She does not care about her patients.

Submitted Sept. 13, 2012 | flag

Dr. absolutely does not put her patients first. Not as concerned about problems as she should be.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2012 | flag

What a nightmare! She completely ignored serious complications in my pregnancy. Every other doctor and nurse I saw- in the ER- said she was awful. The wait time was outrageous, she didn't have any real answers for me except "I don't know." She could have killed both of us with her lack of knowledge and concern. I wouldn't recommend her to ANY one. She seems nice- but I wish I had just run right back out of her door. She seems to just be in it for the $$$$. Sad, just sad. If you have complications don't plan on her doing anything about it. She would not induce me early as she said she would- because she was, once again, going on vacation. I would have had to wait for her to return- after my due date. She sure takes ALOT of vacations!

Submitted Jan. 22, 2011 | flag

I loved Dr. Doyle!! I had a robotic hysterectomy and she did an amazing job. I was sore for about 3 days but never really needed pain meds. She took everything but my left ovary! She was a huge blessing to me because my gyn of 12 years said I had to be cut open because of my weight and possible scare tissue. Dr. Doyle said that she could do it with the robotic and she did!! Overall I had a great experience with her. I trusted her and felt that she was very nice, professional and one of the BEST in her field! Love her!!! :))

Submitted Jan. 10, 2011 | flag

Dr. Doyle seems knowledgable and nice in a business like manner, buts needs to look at replacing her staff, who seen rude, hurried, & not very educated! Cut her patient load so she can spend more time with Pt & give better explanations of medical need, and don't double or triple book appts so that you don't have to wait 45 minute-to an hour to see Doc!

Submitted Feb. 18, 2010 | flag

My wife went to see Dr.Doyle for aProlapse of the Bladder. It was literaly falling out of her vagina. She told my wife that her nurse would contact her about some tests. That was 10 weeks ago and still no contact. My wife did find a different Doctor and had the problem fixed. This is no way to run a business.

Submitted Dec. 13, 2009 | flag