Rate Dr. Eric Pugash

Dr. Eric Pugash's Ratings

I had a breast augmentation done by Dr.Pugash about 6 weeks ago and I'm so glad and happy that I chose him as my doctor. I spent the last year contemplating back and forth whether I should get a BA or not and after having spent numerous hours researching on doctors, I decided on Dr.Pugash. He is very knowledgeable with lots of experience in BA so I felt very at ease having him as my doctor. Surgery and recovery was much easier than I thought it would be. I was back to work and driving 4 days post-op and currently I am healing great with no complications. Not to mention.. the scar is much smaller than I had imagined!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2700363].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

I had undergone a breast augmentation by Dr Eric Pugash over 6 months ago, he was very informing about the myths we all hear and read. He put all my fears to rest and I didn't end up chickening out! He is very knowledgable and is the kind of Dr that REALLY cares. No amount of $ will be enough for him to do something to your body that he doesn't think will look good, or will not be good for you in the long run. Dr Pugash is punctual in every way and won't beat around the bush with you. #FromExperience

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2697818].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

I got a BA surgery through Dr Pugash and I am extremely happy with the results. I am now 4 months post surgery and my breast look amazing. One of my concern before surgery was that my breast was not symmetrical so Dr Pugash recommended to use 25cc more on one side to even it out. He did an exceptional job!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2691397].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2015

I had been wanting breast implants for nearly 20 years and only wanted the best plastic surgeon to do the job! After reading lots of patient reviews and looking at many photo galleries, my choice was clear. I wanted Dr. Pugash to be the one to help me achieve my very personal goals. It has been just over a month since I had breast augmentation surgery and I can truly say that the result was well worth the wait. My new shape is amazing and looks very natural. Dr Pugash has helped me become even more confident and comfortable with my body. My friends and family are amazed as well. The recovery process went very well. I was up and around and spending time with my 2 young children after a couple of days and didn't need any pain medication after a week and a half. All of the staff in the office and at the False Creek Surgical Centre were professional, pleasant and helpful. Dr. Pugash has a great bedside manner and is a very competent, well accomplished plastic surgeon. Having Dr. Pugash do my breast augmentation is a choice have no regrets about. Thanks Dr. Pugash, Simone, and all of the staff for helping me through the process and really changing my life for the better!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2690229].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

Dr. Pug ash is an amazing doctor. I would not have chosen anyone else...he has the best ratings and reviews. When I was doing my research, and the staff was extremely helpful especially Simone. She answered all of my questions and reashured me that I was making the right choice. If anyone is having second thoughts, Don't. He is definitely the doctor to go to. I have a breast augmentation and I am soo happy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2690027].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

I'm very happy to say my experience with Dr. Pugash was exceptional! I had done a lot of research on surgens in the area, and Dr. Pugash had all the best reviews! He kept me very informed with all the details. Very helpful staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2689946].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

There is no reason to look for another doctor. Dr. Pugash is the best. I'm thrilled with my breast augmentation results and every step of the experience was easy and comfortable. The staff and service is excellent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2689942].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

Before going for my breast lift and augmentation, i reviewed website after website and had 4 initial consultations. Dr pugash's staff was very accommodating, friendly and helpful. Dr Pugash is very experienced and knowledgeable and gets to the point (if you want to hear it or not, haha). The surgical clinic was very clean and they even followed up with me after my surgery.
Everyday after surgery got better and better and i am so happy with the outcome! He was recommended to me by 2 other girlfeiends who saw him and i will definitely recommend him to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2689435].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

Came out better than I imagined!! Extremely happy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2683938].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

I recently came to Dr.Pugash from Prince George BC to receive a breast augmentstion. It was worth the travel as I am extremely happy with the results. It has been two weeks and everything is healing perfectly and still looks great. I highly recommend Dr. Pugash as he gave me realistic knowledge of the implants as well as lots of information. I was also provided a great medical bra for my recovery as well as a scar kit. The staff at the surgery Center made me feel comfortable and helped for a smooth operation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2669573].votes_count ]]