Rate Dr. Eric Pugash

Dr. Eric Pugash's Ratings

........................................................

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2583765].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2014

After many years of wanting to have breast augmentation and researching and seeing other plastic surgeons I finally came across a surgeon that I cannot say enough good things about. If you want a surgeon to hear you, who will give you all you need to know and who will walk you through it with care and give you exactly what you should have to make you feel wonderful about how you look this is the surgeon for you. He is gifted not only in his bedside manner but as a surgeon. In the beginning post operatively I did have quite a bit of discomfort but because of his talent as a surgeon the bruising was minimal and the recovery much much shorter and much more pain free than I had been lead to believe from other people. I not only would recommend him but have recommended him and will certainly be returning!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2574049].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2014

When I first saw Dr. Pugash, I had previously had breast surgery, I had implants that were way too big for my body and on top of it, one had developed a serious problem. It was 3 times the size of the other and rock hard. I had no idea what was wrong. I was terrified, horrified and totally embarrassed. From the moment he walked in Dr. Pugash was honest, professional, discreet and reassured me that he had a very good idea what was wrong and on top of it he could fix it. He knew the procedure was complicated and made sure not to just cram me in. He wanted to wait until after his summer holiday in order to make sure he could personally attend to my recovery. With the severe deformity I had, I had to be aware they might not be perfect. But I have had a second surgery since and have to say, they could not be more perfect. You would never know now looking at them how I walked into that office. He has given me my confidence back. I would highly recommend him to anyone thinking about any type of cosmetic surgery. He is an amazing surgeon, kind and warm with a wonderful bedside manner. His staff, Simone is efficient, knowledgeable and so loving. The whole experience from start to finish was outstanding.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2566926].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

I had a great experience ! He have me the exact size I wanted . He was very thorough when explaining everything. He answered my questions before I even asked. I have 4 other friends who also had their breats augmented by him. They were all pleased enough to recommend him. The staff is amazing ! Very helpful and discreet. The surgery was fast and I felt very well taken care of! I am just sad that he will be probably be retired when I need new ones. I highly recommend going to see Dr. Pugash.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2560683].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

I must say Dr. Pugash knows what he is doing. I had a complicated surgery as my breasts had somewhat of a deformity to them. Now they look amazing and I am so confident in myself. Hands down I will be returning to him for any future procedures.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2556442].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

great experience. Highly recommend Dr Pugash. Love the results. Should have done it years ago!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2555720].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

Dr Pugash and his staff were absolutely phenomenal. I was so nervous about my breast augmentation and had many questions that he did a great job addressing. The whole process was effortless. I experienced hardly any pain afterwards, there were no complications whatsoever. There wasn't even bruising! I didn't get shooting pains like some others experience and my breasts look so wonderful even just one month postop. His rate was more than fair for the level of quality care and premium level of experience I received.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2551592].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

I loved my whole experience with Dr.Pugash and his team. I was always greeted kindly by the wonderful receptionist, Simone, who makes you feel welcome and relaxed. Dr.Pugash was very informative in the consultation and answered all my questions which put my mind at ease. I had my breast augmentation 4 months ago and am very pleased with the results and the whole surgical experience! The nurses at the surgical facility were great and helped me remain calm prior to surgery. I had breast implants inserted through an inframammory incision and was very surprised by how small the incision ended up being because I expected it to be much larger!! Even after only 4 months post op I can barely see them. My recovery was fast and followed the expected time line that Dr.Pugash had anticipated. I have had no complications so far and am very pleased with my results and how natural my breasts look! I was worried that having round implants would cause my breasts to look too round at the top because I was originally an A cup but, Dr. Pugash assured me that this would not be the case so I went with his recommendation and am so happy I did. I had 400cc round, high profile, silicone implants inserted. My breasts are now a natural teardrop shape, soft, and symmetrical. I would definitely recommend Dr. Pugash for breast augmentation!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2550062].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

amazing! Dr pugash did my breast augmentation in June and it is now September and I am so happy with the results. It was exactly what I wanted. he even told me to pick a size and forget about it and not overthink it. Simone reponds to emails in 24 hours and they make sure you are comfortable and answer all questions. I also asked him about possibly removing some fat in other parts of my body and he advised me it was not necessary. He did not just say okay to make some more money. And now I am very glad I did not. His results are amazing, I have friends who went to other surgeons who agreed mine look the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2548167].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

I am very impressed by Dr. Pugash’s surgical skill, before & after care, and communication. When I went for my consultation, I was not a good candidate for the surgery as I was overweight: Dr. Pugash gave me a goal to reach before he would preform surgery. He will not operate on you unless you are healthy and ready. I was impressed at the attention to detail he had in regards to my pre-operative blood work and I was in communication with his office regarding getting my health in optimal condition before the surgery. Dr. Pugash is all business on surgery day – it was major surgery but I always felt well cared for. I was amazed at the results almost immediately. Despite the swelling, I could see how he carefully contoured my body. Any questions or concerns I had were answered immediately, and once I called in and got a same day appointment when I had some concerns. I am almost 3 months post-op right now and my body is settling in to its new shape – I have no regrets and have already wholeheartedly recommended Dr. Pugash to my closest friends & family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2532356].votes_count ]]