You may also like

Rate Dr. Eric Pugash

Dr. Eric Pugash's Ratings

After considerable research I decided to go for a consult with Dr. Pugash regarding a facelift.
I had all my questions answered and left feeling very confident with Dr. Pugash and his staff. Although I had to wait several months to have the surgery. It was worth the wait.
I am now 3 + weeks post-op and am thrilled with my results. The entire process, from consultation to surgery to follow-up, has been relatively stress-free and positive.
I look like myself, just better. I feel like I have my "face" back. I have had many compliments on my "new haircut" or my "flawless skin". Nobody has ever asked if I've had cosmetic surgery. They seem to know I look wonderful, they just don't know exactly why.
I think that at 70, this was the right time for me. I am also confident that I selected the best surgeon. Overall one of the best things I have ever done for myself. Zero regrets.
Highly recommend Dr. Pugash if you're considering having a facelift.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2817752].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

Dr. Pugash and his staff were so friendly and welcoming. Dr. Pugash was very helpful and professional and answered all my questions. On the day of the surgery I was very nervous and he made me feel very comfortable and relaxed. He is an excellent surgeon and you can tell takes great pride in his work.. I would not hesitate to use him again and highly recommend him to anyone thinking about doing a cosmetic surgery. I had a BA/ BL done and I am more then pleased with my results. I had thought about doing this surgery for years and researched a lot of doctors, Dr. Pugash is the one you want!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2817629].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

I have nothing to say but amazing things about Dr. Pugash! And His staff are accomdating friendly and knowlegable . He exceeded all my expectations and I am SO pleased with my results!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2802794].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2015

My experience with Dr Pugash was first class. I found him to be very professional, knowledgeable, and kind with excellent staff. I had a BA and am most pleased with the wonderful results and care I received. I highly recommend him as highly skilled plastic surgeon who thoroughly explains all the details and answers all questions with compassion and respect.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2790288].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Dr Pugash has done my BA aprox 5 weeks ago & I have to say...I am extremely happy with the results & care I received from Dr Pugash & his remarkable team. To anyone considering BA...I can easily tell you right now that having done the procedure with Dr Pugash....He is THE BEST!!! When I first went to Dr Pugash I was nervous about the procedure...I didn't know much about BA & it seemed like an overwhelming experience BUT Dr Pugash was amazing....he put me at ease...took time to answer all my questions...He was very patient with me & gave excellent advice...I found Dr Pugash to be very professional, kind & caring...And it's pretty obvious that he is the best in his field...I highly recommend anyone considering BA to choose Dr Pugash...He is brilliant, punctual, helpful & very knowledgable...Very informative pre op consult, very neatly done surgical procedure, great follow up consults & fantastic results... Going for any surgical procedure can be overwhelming but Dr Pugash & his staff make it a smooth & stress free journey...Very well organized, genuinely caring & happy to address any concerns.
A very big Thank you to Dr Pugash...I am
SO glad I chose you to do my BA....
Dr Pugash ticks all the boxes....In summary- Perfect! Couldn't have asked for better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2789841].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

I had my BA done by Dr. Pugash on April 20th. I contemplated doing this surgery for years. Now that it's complete I wish that I would've done it earlier. During my consultation, I had many questions and concerns but Dr. Pugash was extremely informative, professional, and caring when addressing my concerns and preparing me for surgery. Also, he took the time to make sure that we had the same realistic results and expectations post surgery.

Furthermore, the staff at his clinic greatly contribute to a professional, caring, informative, and most importantly safe environment. Simone was extremely helpful in addressing any concerns and she is one of the sweetest person I have met.

If you are searching for a plastic surgeon to perform your BA Dr. Pugash is definitely the guy to go to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2788453].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

Dr. Pugash and his staff are very caring and I loved the results! I would recommend him to all my friends. He is very knowledgeable and made me feel less nervous!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2788311].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Couldn't be happier with both the experience and the end results! Dr. Pugash and staff were extremely helpful and sincere. Would highly recommend Dr. Pugash!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2788260].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Absolutely love Dr. Pugash and his staff. He is very genuine and caring. I love my result! I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2786461].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Amazing! Great bed side manor and great staff. You won't be disappointed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2785877].votes_count ]]