Rate Dr. Eric Pugash

Dr. Eric Pugash's Ratings

I must say Dr. Pugash knows what he is doing. I had a complicated surgery as my breasts had somewhat of a deformity to them. Now they look amazing and I am so confident in myself. Hands down I will be returning to him for any future procedures.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2556442].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

great experience. Highly recommend Dr Pugash. Love the results. Should have done it years ago!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2555720].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

Dr Pugash and his staff were absolutely phenomenal. I was so nervous about my breast augmentation and had many questions that he did a great job addressing. The whole process was effortless. I experienced hardly any pain afterwards, there were no complications whatsoever. There wasn't even bruising! I didn't get shooting pains like some others experience and my breasts look so wonderful even just one month postop. His rate was more than fair for the level of quality care and premium level of experience I received.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2551592].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

I loved my whole experience with Dr.Pugash and his team. I was always greeted kindly by the wonderful receptionist, Simone, who makes you feel welcome and relaxed. Dr.Pugash was very informative in the consultation and answered all my questions which put my mind at ease. I had my breast augmentation 4 months ago and am very pleased with the results and the whole surgical experience! The nurses at the surgical facility were great and helped me remain calm prior to surgery. I had breast implants inserted through an inframammory incision and was very surprised by how small the incision ended up being because I expected it to be much larger!! Even after only 4 months post op I can barely see them. My recovery was fast and followed the expected time line that Dr.Pugash had anticipated. I have had no complications so far and am very pleased with my results and how natural my breasts look! I was worried that having round implants would cause my breasts to look too round at the top because I was originally an A cup but, Dr. Pugash assured me that this would not be the case so I went with his recommendation and am so happy I did. I had 400cc round, high profile, silicone implants inserted. My breasts are now a natural teardrop shape, soft, and symmetrical. I would definitely recommend Dr. Pugash for breast augmentation!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2550062].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

amazing! Dr pugash did my breast augmentation in June and it is now September and I am so happy with the results. It was exactly what I wanted. he even told me to pick a size and forget about it and not overthink it. Simone reponds to emails in 24 hours and they make sure you are comfortable and answer all questions. I also asked him about possibly removing some fat in other parts of my body and he advised me it was not necessary. He did not just say okay to make some more money. And now I am very glad I did not. His results are amazing, I have friends who went to other surgeons who agreed mine look the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2548167].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

I am very impressed by Dr. Pugash’s surgical skill, before & after care, and communication. When I went for my consultation, I was not a good candidate for the surgery as I was overweight: Dr. Pugash gave me a goal to reach before he would preform surgery. He will not operate on you unless you are healthy and ready. I was impressed at the attention to detail he had in regards to my pre-operative blood work and I was in communication with his office regarding getting my health in optimal condition before the surgery. Dr. Pugash is all business on surgery day – it was major surgery but I always felt well cared for. I was amazed at the results almost immediately. Despite the swelling, I could see how he carefully contoured my body. Any questions or concerns I had were answered immediately, and once I called in and got a same day appointment when I had some concerns. I am almost 3 months post-op right now and my body is settling in to its new shape – I have no regrets and have already wholeheartedly recommended Dr. Pugash to my closest friends & family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2532356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

I had a tummy tuck 2.5 weeks ago. Even at this early stage I am beyond thrilled with the results; so much better than I was prepared for. The bruising is almost gone and the scar is healing nicely and faster than I had expected.
Dr. Pugash, the nurses, and Simone, the receptionist, were beyond helpful and capable. Dr has called me twice to check up on me. If I decide to have any further work done, it will definitely be done by this wonderful team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2528622].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2014

BA done end of July 2014 - everything went so smooth and am simply ECSTATIC with the new bodz !! :) Excellent surgeon, highly recommended. I was an A-cup before and now a solid C that's very symmetrical looking. Can't be happier with the final result or the recovery process. The staff is so professional, friendly (kudos to Simone!) & excellent and since the first day of surgery everything went perfectly. Recovery was a lot more comfortable than I expect and most importantly, the final look is very impressive. I have never felt better about my body & feminine image. Heartfelt thanks again to Dr. Pugash - definitely a top surgeon in the field.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2521915].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2014

I came to Dr. Pugash early in 2013 seeking a Breast Augmentation surgery. I had uneven and severely tuberous breasts that required both implants and a lift procedure to fix. The staff at the office was extremely kind and friendly throughout the entire process. Dr. Pugash was also very considerate and professional when explaining my options and what the procedure and recovery would entail, answering all of my questions and concerns. The procedure itself was in a wonderful facility and went flawlessly. Both my short and long-term recovery and post-operative appointments since then have also gone perfectly. I went up to a 36C and I could not have hoped for better or more impressive results; I would definitely recommend Dr. Pugash as a surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2517772].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2014

I went to dr pugash in June for my Breaat augmentation surgery and I am more than pleased with my results. I went from a 32 A to a 32dd/30e and my recovery was a breeze, my results are beyond what I could've hoped for, and the staff were more than accommodating to my every email and question. Simone is wonderful and the nicest receptionist I've ever dealt with. I am so grateful for her quick responses to my every concern. Dr pugash is very knowledgeable and experienced. My only compliant was that I've had two post operative appointments that were almost an hour late because they were running behind. Other than that, I couldn't be happier and would strongly recommend this surgeon!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2514509].votes_count ]]