Rate Dr. Eric Pugash

Dr. Eric Pugash's Ratings

I recently got a breast augmentation (silicone 450cc) by Dr. Pugash... It's been a week since my operation and I'm very happy with the results so far! I was VERY scared going into the operation as it was my first ever procedure as well my first time going under (I have a needle phobia)! I thought the day of my surgery would be the worst day ever, as I was so stressed the days before, but it wasnt bad at all. I defiantly worked myself up over nothing! All the staff was kind + knowledgable, they made me really comfortable + relaxed and the false creek surgical centre had a really cozy atmosphere; so it didn't really feel like I was going in for a surgery. Having done my research before choosing a surgeon, I had no concerns about pugashs' work itself... He has so much experience + knowledge which made me very confident in my decision. Recovery so far has been surprisingly easy... I haven't had much pain or soreness at all. I was surprised how small the incisions were (I got them under the breast) and they seem to be healing up really well. I chose Pugash for my procedure based on his online reviews as well as some of my friends who have had the same procedure... And I couldn't be happier with my decision. I didn't just feel like another 'patient' as he took the time to know exactly what I was looking for and what I would be happy with. I am really pleased with how they look right now and the size is perfect! I did also want to comment that Simone (receptionist/assistant) was AMAZING! Shes the one I booked my very first consult with (7 months ago)... And since than, she's always been the one to pick up my calls to the office, and book/remind me of my appointments (it's very personable, and I didn't have to deal with different girls every time i called). She surprised me by knowing who I was when I called, and even memorized my big date. She was so helpful and kind! Overall very happy to have selected Dr pugash for my procedure and am loving my new look!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2657706].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

I had a BA by Dr Pugash. He did an amazing job. I am very happy with the results.His staff was very helpful and this process as easier than I had imagined.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2656799].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

I wish I did earlier! Thank you so much Dr.pugash. my result is amazing !!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2656535].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

i had a BA done a year ago and could not say nicer things about Dr Pugash. He was extremely knowledgeable and helpful throughout all steps of the process. During the consultation and sizing he was very patient in answering my questions (I had a lot of them) and made me feel much better about the general procedure (I was very nervous about everything at first). He definitely knows his stuff and his work proves it and it is no surprise that he is rated so well. My operation went smoothly and he was very accommodating during my healing process, even providing me with his personal cell phone number in case I had any questions/concerns. He also called me from his personal cellphone to check that I was doing okay the following day as he knew that I had been very nervous at the beginning of the process. I am so very happy with the results and would absolutely recommend anyone considering having a BA done to go to Dr Pugash.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2655390].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

I had a BA done with Dr Pugash and am SO happy with the results and the process. The staff and doctor are very welcoming and reassuring. The communication is great. I had a cyst on my breast prior to the augmentation and the doctor fit me in within a few weeks and removed it before having my surgery. I was on wait list for months with a general surgeon who would have made a huge incision on my breast to remove it so I am very thankful dr Pugash fit me in. The receptionists are so sweet they really make an effort to get to know you on a personal level. As for dr Pugash, that man knows what he is doing! I have now read the best reviews on him on several ba websites and through word of mouth. His work speaks for itself. If he knows what size and look you're aiming for he will suggest the perfect cc for you. I went with his recommendation and am so glad I did because they are exactly what I was hoping for. Dr Pugash also called me on the weekend the day after my surgery and sent in 2 prescription changes to the pharmacy for me because the painkillers were not settling well in my stomach. I am so glad I chose to go with him and would make that decision again! A few of my girlfriends will be going with him as well in the future. His wait list is reasonable and so is his price.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2654171].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

Dr. Pugash was extremely professional and forthcoming about the positives and negatives regarding the surgery I I was considering. He made me feel comfortable throughout the whole process, from the first consultation, at surgery time and the follow up appointments after the surgery was complete. I am really happy with the results of my breast lift and breast augmentation surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2649094].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

I just had my one year follow up with Dr. Pugash and am very happy to say that my entire journey getting implants has been flawless right from the first time I called Dr. Pugash’s office. On my initial visit with Dr. Pugash I met with both office staff Simone and Meredith. It was clearly obvious that both of them love their jobs and what they are doing. It was also clear that they both took their jobs very serious and took all the time needed to answer any of the questions my husband and I had. They made us feel very comfortable throughout this entire process. Our thanks go out to them!! Seeing such great people working the front office told us a lot and we knew that both of them being as happy as they were with their jobs meant that the Doctor they were working for treated them well and appreciated them. Sure enough once we finally got to meet Dr. Pugash the exceptional service continued. Dr. Pugash took all the time needed to explain every little detail to us about everything. He went over all of the options and the benefits of each procedure as well as the draw backs of each. He was very clear about everything and was very realistic about what we could expect. It was obvious that he was a true professional and it was easy to tell he prided himself in his work. He not only took the time to go over all the surgical options and advise us as to the one he felt was our best option but then he also went over all of the options for the actual implants themselves and the benefits and drawbacks of them. We were truly amazed by how much information he gave us and how clear he explained things. He was not going to let us leave the office until we had asked all the questions we had and had received all the answers we needed. We returned on another visit to have a fitting done to determine what size implants we wanted and received a lot of advice from Dr. Pugash as to what would work best and what would look best. He made his suggestion to us and we ended up following his advice. It is important to note that his choice of size was one size larger than our original decision and we mention this because we are so happy that he gave us his advice to go bigger as it was the right decision. Having so much experience Dr. Pugash is able to foresee what size implant will look best and we can say that he was 110 percent accurate in his recommendation to us. After that visit we decided to go ahead with the surgery. It was clearly obvious to us that Dr. Pugash and his staff were top notch people and that they were dedicated to perfection. I was a little concerned about what the surgery was going to be like pain wise but to be honest we showed up at the surgical center and were greeted very well and treated very well. Dr. Pugash spoke with me prior to the surgery and then went in to the surgical room. Next thing I knew I was awake and surprised that I had no pain. I spoke with Dr. Pugash again and afterwards had my husband drive me home. My recovery was amazingly fast and almost pain free. I followed Dr. Pugash’s instructions diligently. I still can remember the first time I saw my new breasts and how amazing they looked and how for the first time in my life I had more than a handful. All of my follow ups with Dr. Pugash were exceptional as was the excellent service we continued to receive from Simone and Meredith. I was 110 percent satisfied with my breasts at my first follow up appointment and was surprised when Dr. Pugash told me that my breasts would look even better with time as they would change slightly. We told him that we were thrilled with the results already. Again Dr. Pugash was right. My breasts even looked better as time went on. Having this surgery has given me much more confidence about myself and has made me feel better about myself. I have always been into fitness and lifting weights and like many women who are into fitness and are lean we tend to lose fat from our breasts. This surgery has totally evened out and given my body balance. My husband and I spend our holidays in Mexico about an hour south of Cancun 2 times a year and since my surgery I can say that as good as I looked in a bikini prior to my surgery that now I look and feel so much better. We could not have imagined this process going any better or smoother or of somehow being any happier than we are. Again we would like to thank Dr. Pugash , Simone and Meredith for all of their help, time, kindness, care and skill over the last year and would like you all to know how much you have improved my confidence about my body and how happy you have made both of us. To anyone out there thinking of having breast implants done we would highly recommend Dr. Pugash as again from our initial consult to our one year follow up both my husband and I are truly 110 percent satisfied with the entire process and results. Heidi and Mike

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2643118].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2014

I recently had my breast augmentation with Dr. Pugash and I am very happy with my results. He is very professional and informative. My recovery was quick and easy. I would definitely recommend Dr. Pugash to anyone to anyone considering this surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2641708].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2014

I know many people who had their breasts done with different doctors around the lower mainland and I have to say that I am very happy with my choice to go with Dr. Pugash. Not only is he experienced and knowledgeable at what he does, he makes sure that if you has any questions, he will be there to help in anyway. His staff are amazing (Simmone is such a sweetheart!). I had my breast augmentation done 6 months ago and they look and feel amazing. Some people that didn't know I has them done thought they were natural. I would definitely recommend Dr. Pugash

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2640910].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

The most amazing Doctor and surgeon ever! I had my breast augmentation with him and I am beyond happy with the results. He is so friendly, knowledgeable, helpful and professional. He really cares about his patients and is careful to provide amazing results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2640134].votes_count ]]