Rate Dr. Eric Pugash

Dr. Eric Pugash's Ratings

I got my breast augmentation with Dr. Pugash about two weeks ago and I couldn't be more happier with the result, he is really great professional surgeon and very knowledgeable, the stuff is very helpful and caring specially Simon very helpful if u ever have any questions. He helped me to pick the right size for my body and explained everything step by step ! I would defiantly recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2014 | flag

I had bilateral breast augmentation with Dr. Pugash. I went from an A to D with 500 cc. I am 6 weeks post op and sooo thrilled. Recovery took longer than I expected because they were put under the muscle and larger implants but so worth it. When I met Dr. Pugash I could tell right away he had tons of experience and knew exactly what he was talking about. I trust him 100% as a surgeon and would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted July 27, 2014 | flag

Getting breast augmentation was a big deal for me being my first cosmetic procedure I was really nervous and had researched for years. When I was finally prepared to book my surgery I already knew I wanted dr pugash to be my surgeon. I'd been referred to him by many friends and have heard only good things about him. The consultation went fantastic just as I was expecting. He's very professional and up front about everything. My surgery went well I had little pain afterwards and no bruising. I'm now 3 months postop and beyond happy with the results.

Submitted July 20, 2014 | flag

At the age of 31 I decided to undergo breast augmentation, after lots of thought and surgeon research. I was highly recommended to consult with Dr Pugash. From our initial meet through my entire pre-operation consults I was not only comfortable but I was extremely excited (as I had worries). I cannot say enough good things about his staff alone !!! from the minute i woke up after my operation, I was elated. Dr Pugash thoroughly explained everything to me, to the point where i had no questions or doubts. I am now 2 months post-op and Im in love with his work. My breasts are so amazing, not only exactly what I hoped for but better then I ever imagined they could be! He is hands down the BEST… there are not enough descriptive words to explain how i feel about my experience or how highly I recommend this doctor. IF your considering getting the nicest augmentation you could imagine---- this is the guy for you THANK YOU DR PUGASH YOU ROCK

Submitted July 11, 2014 | flag

Dr. Pugash was extremely professional. I was very hesitant going into my first appointment and he had calmed my nerves and answered every question my husband and I had. He did an exceptional job eased every concern. I would recommend him to anyone who asked! Thank you Dr. Pugash!

Submitted June 30, 2014 | flag

I recently had a bilateral breast augmentation (400cc cohesive silicone gel/high profile). Dr. Pugash and his team were wonderful from the first consulation all the way through the procedure and after care. He listened to all my concerns and made me feel very comfortable. His staff were all amazing (very kind, polite, etc.) I had huge concerns about scarring from inscisions and all of those worries have been put to rest. Dr. Pugash did a very clean job with the inscisions; I am only 7 weeks post op and they are quite un noticable (only about an inch wide, under both breasts). I felt that I was very well prepared for what to expect with the procedure and I did not have any complications or regrets. I would reccomend Dr. Pugash to anyone, he is hands down the best at what he does and his staff are all so pleasant!

Submitted June 19, 2014 | flag

Dr. Pugash and his team are among the best health professionals I have ever seen. Always courteous and kind and on time, they make you feel understood and appreciated as his patient. I had a very large breast reduction done and the results have been unbelievably wonderful. My recovery time was a short 10 days and I never had pain except for some mild discomfort at times as I was healing up. The scars are getting smaller each day and I cannot say enough about how natural and light my breasts are now. I went from a 34JJ to a 36 DD - a major change and I could not have asked for a better surgeon.

Submitted June 10, 2014 | flag

Wonderful, friendly staff! Simone went above and beyond! I had my breasts done after having and nursing 3 amazing children. The results were incredible. I feel like a brand new woman. :) I would recommend Dr. Pugash to anybody.

Submitted June 9, 2014 | flag

I think that Dr.Pugash and his team are absolutely amazing! and I would recommend any one to go to him. He took the time to listen to how I wanted the procedure done, and than discussed what way he thought was best and why. His receptionists are so kind and sweet! Any further plastic surgery I need, I will definitely be going back the Dr.Pugash.

Submitted June 8, 2014 | flag

After reading so many great reviews on Dr. Pugash I decided to book a consult with him. My search ended there. Upon meeting him for the first time it was apparent that he was extremely knowledgeable and confident and very importantly, honest. I really had no doubts or fears going into my BA because I felt I was in the best hands possible. I do recommend listening to his suggestions. I initially wanted a slightly larger implant and after hearing what he had to say I decided against it, and boy am I glad I did. The man knows what he's talking about!! Although I am still fairly early in my recovery process everything so far has been perfect. I never even had to take pain killers.. in part thanks to my high pain tolerance but I think Dr. P's exceptional skill and precision played a large role. All in all a great experience, would highly recommend him to anyone seeking a BA. Amazing surgeon! Not sure who's more impressed.. me or my husband haha

Submitted May 30, 2014 | flag