You may also like

Rate Dr. Eric Pugash

Dr. Eric Pugash's Ratings

My experience with Dr Pugash was first class. I found him to be very professional, knowledgeable, and kind with excellent staff. I had a BA and am most pleased with the wonderful results and care I received. I highly recommend him as highly skilled plastic surgeon who thoroughly explains all the details and answers all questions with compassion and respect.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2790288].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Dr Pugash has done my BA aprox 5 weeks ago & I have to say...I am extremely happy with the results & care I received from Dr Pugash & his remarkable team. To anyone considering BA...I can easily tell you right now that having done the procedure with Dr Pugash....He is THE BEST!!! When I first went to Dr Pugash I was nervous about the procedure...I didn't know much about BA & it seemed like an overwhelming experience BUT Dr Pugash was amazing....he put me at ease...took time to answer all my questions...He was very patient with me & gave excellent advice...I found Dr Pugash to be very professional, kind & caring...And it's pretty obvious that he is the best in his field...I highly recommend anyone considering BA to choose Dr Pugash...He is brilliant, punctual, helpful & very knowledgable...Very informative pre op consult, very neatly done surgical procedure, great follow up consults & fantastic results... Going for any surgical procedure can be overwhelming but Dr Pugash & his staff make it a smooth & stress free journey...Very well organized, genuinely caring & happy to address any concerns.
A very big Thank you to Dr Pugash...I am
SO glad I chose you to do my BA....
Dr Pugash ticks all the boxes....In summary- Perfect! Couldn't have asked for better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2789841].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

I had my BA done by Dr. Pugash on April 20th. I contemplated doing this surgery for years. Now that it's complete I wish that I would've done it earlier. During my consultation, I had many questions and concerns but Dr. Pugash was extremely informative, professional, and caring when addressing my concerns and preparing me for surgery. Also, he took the time to make sure that we had the same realistic results and expectations post surgery.

Furthermore, the staff at his clinic greatly contribute to a professional, caring, informative, and most importantly safe environment. Simone was extremely helpful in addressing any concerns and she is one of the sweetest person I have met.

If you are searching for a plastic surgeon to perform your BA Dr. Pugash is definitely the guy to go to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2788453].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

Dr. Pugash and his staff are very caring and I loved the results! I would recommend him to all my friends. He is very knowledgeable and made me feel less nervous!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2788311].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Couldn't be happier with both the experience and the end results! Dr. Pugash and staff were extremely helpful and sincere. Would highly recommend Dr. Pugash!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2788260].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Absolutely love Dr. Pugash and his staff. He is very genuine and caring. I love my result! I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2786461].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Amazing! Great bed side manor and great staff. You won't be disappointed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2785877].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Dr. Pugash and his staff were so friendly, warm and lovely. I felt so comfortable and taken care of from the first consultation to my post operation appointments. I would highly recommend Dr. Pugash to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2785485].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

He is the best out there <3 totally loved his work! He is really the best doctor everrr!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2784087].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

I chose Dr. Pugash based on friend referrals and online ratings. I have a handful of friends who went to Dr. Pugash for breast augmentation and every single one of them have walked out more than pleased with their results. I am now one week post op and I feel awesome! Dr. Pugash and his team are extremely informative and attentive to details. I love my results and I would definitely recommend Dr. Pugash to anyone who wants professional and precise cosmetic surgery done. You can trust Dr. Pugash and his team!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2783371].votes_count ]]