Rate Dr. Eric Pugash

Dr. Eric Pugash's Ratings

I am very impressed by Dr. Pugash’s surgical skill, before & after care, and communication. When I went for my consultation, I was not a good candidate for the surgery as I was overweight: Dr. Pugash gave me a goal to reach before he would preform surgery. He will not operate on you unless you are healthy and ready. I was impressed at the attention to detail he had in regards to my pre-operative blood work and I was in communication with his office regarding getting my health in optimal condition before the surgery. Dr. Pugash is all business on surgery day – it was major surgery but I always felt well cared for. I was amazed at the results almost immediately. Despite the swelling, I could see how he carefully contoured my body. Any questions or concerns I had were answered immediately, and once I called in and got a same day appointment when I had some concerns. I am almost 3 months post-op right now and my body is settling in to its new shape – I have no regrets and have already wholeheartedly recommended Dr. Pugash to my closest friends & family.

Submitted Sept. 11, 2014 | flag

I had a tummy tuck 2.5 weeks ago. Even at this early stage I am beyond thrilled with the results; so much better than I was prepared for. The bruising is almost gone and the scar is healing nicely and faster than I had expected.
Dr. Pugash, the nurses, and Simone, the receptionist, were beyond helpful and capable. Dr has called me twice to check up on me. If I decide to have any further work done, it will definitely be done by this wonderful team.

Submitted Sept. 8, 2014 | flag

BA done end of July 2014 - everything went so smooth and am simply ECSTATIC with the new bodz !! :) Excellent surgeon, highly recommended. I was an A-cup before and now a solid C that's very symmetrical looking. Can't be happier with the final result or the recovery process. The staff is so professional, friendly (kudos to Simone!) & excellent and since the first day of surgery everything went perfectly. Recovery was a lot more comfortable than I expect and most importantly, the final look is very impressive. I have never felt better about my body & feminine image. Heartfelt thanks again to Dr. Pugash - definitely a top surgeon in the field.

Submitted Sept. 2, 2014 | flag

I came to Dr. Pugash early in 2013 seeking a Breast Augmentation surgery. I had uneven and severely tuberous breasts that required both implants and a lift procedure to fix. The staff at the office was extremely kind and friendly throughout the entire process. Dr. Pugash was also very considerate and professional when explaining my options and what the procedure and recovery would entail, answering all of my questions and concerns. The procedure itself was in a wonderful facility and went flawlessly. Both my short and long-term recovery and post-operative appointments since then have also gone perfectly. I went up to a 36C and I could not have hoped for better or more impressive results; I would definitely recommend Dr. Pugash as a surgeon.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2014 | flag

I went to dr pugash in June for my Breaat augmentation surgery and I am more than pleased with my results. I went from a 32 A to a 32dd/30e and my recovery was a breeze, my results are beyond what I could've hoped for, and the staff were more than accommodating to my every email and question. Simone is wonderful and the nicest receptionist I've ever dealt with. I am so grateful for her quick responses to my every concern. Dr pugash is very knowledgeable and experienced. My only compliant was that I've had two post operative appointments that were almost an hour late because they were running behind. Other than that, I couldn't be happier and would strongly recommend this surgeon!!

Submitted Aug. 26, 2014 | flag

I had a breast argumentation done in late July. Not only am I extremely happy with the look of them now I am very happy I chose Dr. Pugash. I didn't know anyone who had this surgery done and based my decision of choosing a surgeon off review sites, like this one and after my first consultation. The staff were extremly friendly and helpful (especially Simone) and Dr. Pugash himself was very informative and didn't make my first consultation awkward what so ever. The surgery was done at False Creek Clinic and the surgery and healing was made very comfortable dealing with his staff and Dr. Pugash. I want to thank all of them and honestly highly recommend Dr.Pugash if you are interested in an enhancement or other cosmetic/plastic surgery.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2014 | flag

I had a Mommy Makeover done in June and I am very happy with the results. Everything Dr. Pugash stated in our consultation he delivered on. The staff was always friendly and helpful. I would highly rev omen using Dr. Pugash for any cosmetic surgery.

Submitted Aug. 25, 2014 | flag

I had my breast augmentation with Dr. Pugash 3 weeks ago and the whole experience has been fantastic. I first heard of him from my friends and they all had amazing results from him. After my first consultation with him, there was no doubt in my mind that he was going to be my BA surgeon. Dr. Pugash was very informative, knowledgeable and professional. His staff are wonderful as they were all very friendly and made me feel very welcome. So far my recovery has been easy and I am very happy the results. Dr. Pugash gave me exactly what I wanted and I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2014 | flag

I got my breast augmetation with Dr. Pugash earlier this month and I'm very happy with my results! I thought he was very helpful, caring, and knowledgeable explaining the process very well.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2014 | flag