Rate Dr. Eric Pugash

Dr. Eric Pugash's Ratings

Overall the experience was great. Dr. Pugash exceeded my expectations and i would recommend him to anyone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2760844].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

I trust Dr Pugash and his staff and will return for any future procedures.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2752336].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

I had a BA with Dr. Pugash just over a month ago and I could not be happier with my results. From day one his staff have been nothing but helpful, excited for me, and patient. I was constantly in contact with his receptionists with questions that would come up or concerns and they had no problem answering them and never lost their patience. Dr.Pugash is efficient in each and every meeting. He gets right to the point, let me ask questions, and answered them clearly. I chose Dr.Pugash based off of two people I know who had seen him and spoke highly of him. I stand by my choice and will refer any friends or people I meet to see Dr.Pugash because my experience has been so stress free from the day I called to book my consultation, my surgery date, and all my follow up appointments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2751831].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

I had my BA with Dr.Pugash about 4 months ago, i wish i had thrm done a long time ago. Dr.Pugash was really helpful and definitely knew what he was talking about, he was very blunt and straight forward with his comments which i appreciated. Everythings that he said was on point, had no problems with my surgery. He really is the best BA surgeon in town!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2749686].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

I recently had a lower face lift and am thrilled with the results.
I have had numerous compliments on how young and refreshed I look.
No one would ever know what I had done, unless I had told them.
I am thrilled with the results and would recommend Dr.Pugash to anyone that wants a little refresher!!!
Thank you Dr. Pugash

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2749673].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

I had a BA with Dr pugash and the staff was amazing,very discreet in the office and so helpful and caring throughout the whole process which was absolutely painless. The surgery went very well and I could not be happier with the results after just 10 days. I can not wait for the 3-6mths mark as they settle nicely into their "pocket"
Dr pugash was very thorough and professional.
I would recommend him and his staff any day to friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2745134].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

I am extremely happy that Dr. Pugash performed my Breast Augmentation Procedure. I am Chinese, 5'2", 120lbs, and started with asymmetrical breasts that appeared to be A-B cup in size. Before I set out to book consultations, I've read many papers, watched too many videos, heard of countless horror stories, asked friends about their experiences, and squeezed many boobies. With everything in mind, Dr. Pugash stood out as the best. He is very knowledgeable, answered all of my questions, and helped me select an implant size that is not too small nor too large for my measurements; we selected 275cc & 300cc high profile implants, dual plane, and inframammary incision site. I was especially worried about excessive bleeding and bacterial contamination, but Dr. Pugash made me feel the most at ease. His staff is also amazing. Simone is an absolute gem! I work with a very tight schedule as my business requires all of my attention, if not more, and she was able to accommodate me despite my restrictive schedule. I discontinued the pain medication just 1 day after the operation as the pain was bearable with just otc advil and tylenol. I am currently 4 weeks post-operation, looking natural, and feeling great! I highly recommend Dr. Pugash.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2743519].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

My breast augmentation went very well and they look pretty natural after 5 weeks. I'm glad I went to see Dr. Pugash for my BA and would recommend him to my friends. I would like to thank him and Simone for being so helpful in getting me through this. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2735214].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

Having worked in the Cosmetic Industry for busy doctors, I was looking for a Plastic Surgeon for breast augmentation and Dr. Pugash was highly recommended in the industry. I liked him in the consult meeting. He is very upfront and to the point. I could tell that he cares and trusted him to do a good job. I'm now 1 day post-op and just received a follow up call from Dr. Pugash, he wanted to know how I was. Truth be told I feel really good. It is evident that he was very gentle inserting the implants as I don't feel much pain and I stopped taking my pain meds already. Although I'm swollen I like the results. The most important part of this whole experience is feeling cared for and that I was/am in good hands. He has exceeded my expectations so far. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2729771].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

I have done a lot of researching when it came to finding a doctor who did breast Augmentation. I met a couple of them but didn't really feel comfortable going into having the procedure done through them. I was happy when I met Dr.Pugash. He answered all of my questions and gave me suggestions on what would work best for me and my body. Simone, the receptionist, is so sweet, wonderful and to my surprise she always remembered me. I am so happy that I found Dr. Pugash, he did just a wonderful job and I am over the top thrilled with my results. I now recommend him to all of my friends who are thinking about plastic surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2728386].votes_count ]]