Rate Dr. Eric Pugash

Dr. Eric Pugash's Ratings

I had perfect breasts (32 D) before my children, and of course after having my kids my breast completely changed and deflated to 32 AA! I lost all my self-confidence so I started to look for help, I have tried all the creams, herbal medicines , massages, and therapist to figure out how I can feel better about myself and live with what I have. But after 10 years of feeling "not happy" with my breast and extremely self conscious (in the bedroom) I knew plastic surgery was my last resort. I have searched on the Internet and read every single review from top three doctors that I chose. Dr. Pugash reviews stood out and so was his ratings! I started to ask all my friends who had it done and three of them referred me to Dr.Pugash. When I called in for consultation Simone (his wonderful receptionist)has booked me a date for my consultation and surgery and has put me on cancellation list(I wanted to be sooner instead of waiting for next year cuz he's so booked up) Simone was able to bump me up for surgery and had everything arranged and ready for me which was very nice:)
I was very excited to meet Dr. Pugash ! He was very to a point, polite, and explained everything where I had absolutely no questions at the end of our first consultation. I have explained to him that I wanted a natural looking breast something that I already had before, I didn't want that fake
look. For my second consultation I got to try on sizers, which was very exciting but at the same time very confusing because it was so difficult to imagine myself with breasts ( and that horrid bra :D) I ended up choosing Silicone 400 cc and Dr. Pugash said that that size would look absolutely natural and perfect on me! Of course when I came home I panicked thinking it's going to look too big. So I called back and lovely Simone told me to come on back and re-try the sizers, she said I should feel comfortable and happy with my decision that that was the most important part of this procedure:)
On the day of the surgery the nurses and Dr. Pugash made me feel very calm and excited ! Before I knew it was all over and they were perfect! It's been one week for me and they look great! no more pain (no brusing) and Dr. Pugash was very happy with my results as well. The size that I am right now is exact size that I was before I had my children so I'm very pleased that I look very conservative and not fake ! I would recommend Dr.Pugash to absolutely everyone! what a gifted doctor!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2592939].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

I was very hesitant about getting a breast augmentation after having 2 kids, but dr Pugash was very helpful and honest of all the pros and cons. I am so glad I did it and would have done it sooner had I known how amazing and confident it gas made me feel!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2589570].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

Dr Pugash was excellent very knowledgeable, when I came in for my consultation and pre op appt I had so many questions, but before I had the chance to ask them he went through everything and answered just about all my questions!
His receptionist was amazing as well she was very friendly and remembered me every time I came in which made me feel special.
Dr Pugash knew exactly what I wanted and I can tell by my results I got a breast augmentation and am over joyed with my results they are perfect the scars are tiny and absolutely no complications it was a very easy recovery.
I would highly recommend Dr Pugash

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2589206].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

........................................................

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2583765].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2014

After many years of wanting to have breast augmentation and researching and seeing other plastic surgeons I finally came across a surgeon that I cannot say enough good things about. If you want a surgeon to hear you, who will give you all you need to know and who will walk you through it with care and give you exactly what you should have to make you feel wonderful about how you look this is the surgeon for you. He is gifted not only in his bedside manner but as a surgeon. In the beginning post operatively I did have quite a bit of discomfort but because of his talent as a surgeon the bruising was minimal and the recovery much much shorter and much more pain free than I had been lead to believe from other people. I not only would recommend him but have recommended him and will certainly be returning!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2574049].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2014

When I first saw Dr. Pugash, I had previously had breast surgery, I had implants that were way too big for my body and on top of it, one had developed a serious problem. It was 3 times the size of the other and rock hard. I had no idea what was wrong. I was terrified, horrified and totally embarrassed. From the moment he walked in Dr. Pugash was honest, professional, discreet and reassured me that he had a very good idea what was wrong and on top of it he could fix it. He knew the procedure was complicated and made sure not to just cram me in. He wanted to wait until after his summer holiday in order to make sure he could personally attend to my recovery. With the severe deformity I had, I had to be aware they might not be perfect. But I have had a second surgery since and have to say, they could not be more perfect. You would never know now looking at them how I walked into that office. He has given me my confidence back. I would highly recommend him to anyone thinking about any type of cosmetic surgery. He is an amazing surgeon, kind and warm with a wonderful bedside manner. His staff, Simone is efficient, knowledgeable and so loving. The whole experience from start to finish was outstanding.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2566926].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

I had a great experience ! He have me the exact size I wanted . He was very thorough when explaining everything. He answered my questions before I even asked. I have 4 other friends who also had their breats augmented by him. They were all pleased enough to recommend him. The staff is amazing ! Very helpful and discreet. The surgery was fast and I felt very well taken care of! I am just sad that he will be probably be retired when I need new ones. I highly recommend going to see Dr. Pugash.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2560683].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

I must say Dr. Pugash knows what he is doing. I had a complicated surgery as my breasts had somewhat of a deformity to them. Now they look amazing and I am so confident in myself. Hands down I will be returning to him for any future procedures.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2556442].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

great experience. Highly recommend Dr Pugash. Love the results. Should have done it years ago!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2555720].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

Dr Pugash and his staff were absolutely phenomenal. I was so nervous about my breast augmentation and had many questions that he did a great job addressing. The whole process was effortless. I experienced hardly any pain afterwards, there were no complications whatsoever. There wasn't even bruising! I didn't get shooting pains like some others experience and my breasts look so wonderful even just one month postop. His rate was more than fair for the level of quality care and premium level of experience I received.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2551592].votes_count ]]