Dr. Marc Beaulieu

Dr. Marc Beaulieu

Rate Dr. Marc Beaulieu

Dr. Marc Beaulieu's Ratings

This doctor answered his own phone and took time to give me information even though he has a specialty other than what I was looking for. Pleasant and very helpful

Submitted April 12, 2013 | flag

I have been very impressed with this doctor as he truly takes time to understand your full situation, write everything down, explain things to you, and make sure you understand everything! He does not brush off anything that you say, but actually takes it very seriously. He has scheduled me for several tests which may not all be too important and although it is a pain I am happy for this since it is a good precaution. I rated punctuality as a 3 because I have had to wait in his office for up to an hour, however this is to expected in a doctors office, especially at the end of the day, and this simply means that he is taking time with each patient and not just rushing through them...

Submitted Sept. 27, 2010 | flag

Dr. Beaulieu takes the time to explain and understand his patients and seems to have a real compassion for them. Patients feel that they are being treated fairly and getting the best care possible.

Submitted April 3, 2008 | flag