Rate Dr. John A. Rosella

Dr. John A. Rosella's Ratings

I notice most of these comments are from years ago. Mhy experience was more recent. My doctor was called out of town and I had to see Dr. Rosella for a Norvysc shot in my knee. Dr. Rosella came and put a shot in my knee that almost brought me to tears. I told him and he stuck the needle in further. When he finished he rotated my knee in several different directions. I screamed and saw stars. That was three weeks ago. That and the next day I wasn't even able to stand on my knee. I am still in a lot of pain and the medication did nothing. Besides that he put the needle in the trash instead of the recepticle provided. That night a cleaning person got stuck with the needle when he emptied the trash. I was asked, truly adding insult to injury to take an AIDS and HEP test, which I did so the cleaning man wouldn't have to go through shots he didn't need. I WOULD NOT agree with any of these great cmments, but they were put there years ago. I think he should retire.

Submitted June 24, 2014 | flag

Dr rosella and his staff are the best! Understanding and very knowledgable. I would recommend this facility to everyone. You are a person and not a number here! They made me feel welcome and answered all question! Explanation was so great I really had no questions! Please if your searching for a doctor. I cannot recommend this facility enough!!!! Just a all around a wonderful place with great staff!!!!!

Submitted April 24, 2014 | flag

He is a wonderful doc. Takes his time with you. I have been going to him for 10 years. He really helped me get physically on track too

Submitted Aug. 22, 2011 | flag

He was my mothers Dr. for over 20 years. She always had great things to say about him and would never see anyone else! He was always very helpful to her...

Submitted May 29, 2011 | flag

I've been seeing Dr. Rosella most of my life and so have my siblilngs. He is very knowledgeable about Holistic healing as well as medical practices. He does a great adjustment on my back every once in a while too. He's the best. I wold highly recommend him

Submitted Nov. 4, 2009 | flag

after seeing two endocrinologist and a couple other doctors who did not take me seriously or use the natural desicated hormone treatment I wanted, Dr. Rosella finally recognized my adrenal fatigue (which needed to be treated in order to treat my thyroid) and prescribed the correct dose of Armour that I needed. I was so relieved to finally see a doctor who didn't just write me off as depressed, there is hope!

Submitted July 9, 2009 | flag

Dr.Rosella was the first out of many doctors in 16 years to correctly diagnose me and FINALLY make me feel better. I trust Rosella with everything regarding my health, even when other docs contradict his diagnosis, i will always consult with him before doing anything medically related. He, unlike many docs, is able to look at the big picture and treat underlying causes of symptoms not simply treat the symptoms themselves. His demeanor in the exam room is down-to-business. Some patients may view him as abrasive, but no matter your personal perception of his personality, you will find he is an excellent doctor. There is nothing more important in the medical field than trust in a doctor's knowledge and skill.

Submitted Feb. 20, 2009 | flag

Very, very good doctor, some criticism for language and bedside manner but what are you looking for? the truth!! Very few doctors can handle the truth.

Submitted Dec. 15, 2008 | flag

Best dr I have ever had, he does swear which is not good. I have seen him about 10 years and he has helped my CFS alot. I travel 45 miles each way to see him and he is well worth it.

Submitted Nov. 28, 2008 | flag

Dr. Rosella has been my doctor for 22 years. I have never had a wrong diagnosis from him. He respects and supports a person's desire to treat illnesses with natural remedies. He is very frank and does not beat around the bush.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2008 | flag