Rate Dr. Barbara J. Hays

Dr. Barbara J. Hays's Ratings

Dr. Hays is hands down the best OBGYN I've ever had. Pleasant, personable, knowledgeable, and respectful. The only downside is she no longer handles deliveries.

Submitted March 12, 2014 | flag

Excellent doctor. Caring and knowledgeable. Easy to talk to and was the first doctor in my life who took me clothed into her office to meet me and then into the exam room.

Submitted Aug. 10, 2011 | flag

Dr. Hays is what all patients want in a doctor. She listens to you, she asks questions, she spends time discussing results, concerns, whatever condition you may have. I've seen good doctors with subpar staff, and it almost makes you want to run away from a good doctor. In Dr. Hay's case, the staff is as diligent as she is. The office only accepts PPO type insurance, but she is well worth it.

Submitted Jan. 13, 2010 | flag

Dr. Hays has been my doctor for over 20 years. She is very knowledgeable and caring. She was my daughter's doctor also and delivered two of her children. We just love her.

Submitted Aug. 18, 2009 | flag

Dr. Hays is a great doctor. I would highly recommend her to anyone! She sent me to a gyn oncologist and he said she had done all necesary tests. She knows what she's doing. She makes you feel comfortable immediately - great "bedside" manner.

Submitted July 30, 2008 | flag

Dr. Hays is excellent. Always takes the time to listen and ask questions. Never rushes you. She is very thorough and knowledgeable.

Submitted April 18, 2008 | flag