Rate Dr. Michael T. Ambroziak

Dr. Michael T. Ambroziak's Ratings

Great Staff, Dr. takes his time to explain the procedure, and what the healing time is expected. He also explains what complications if any could be expected. I would definitely go there again if needing foot or ankle care.

Submitted June 7, 2013 | flag

I had both feet done by Doctor Ambroziak 2 years ago (bunions) and he is THE best doctor there is. If he ever decided to be a general practioner I would be his first patient. He is THAT good.

Submitted Aug. 7, 2008 | flag

I just love Dr. Ambroziak. He has taken care of a foot problem that I have. He is a young, humorous doctor. He gave me a cortisone shot and it was the easiest and most effective one that I ever had. (My last doctor, Dr. Stewart, had no patience, no personality and gave the worst injections that I've ever received.) You will also get a laugh when Dr. Ambroziak struts in wearing his signature printed converse tennis shoes. He takes all the time that you need, is very knowlegeable and is the best foot doctor you could ask for. MD

Submitted April 2, 2008 | flag