Rate Dr. Shireen O. Heidari

Dr. Shireen O. Heidari's Ratings

Dr. Heidari delivered my first child via c-section and did a great job, I heard she circumcised a baby and it didnt even wake up! Although when I asked if she was availble for the delivery of my second child I was told she she no longer worked there and had moved to New Zealand or was doing Doctors Without Borders.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][836279].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

she's very kind an friendly. she takes her time and answers questions. has great bed side manners.She delivered my first baby and I was very happy with the experience of having her as my dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][836278].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2011

She is a nice, polite, caring doctor. Her staff isn't great, but I am a returning patient because of Dr. Heidari alone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][836277].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2009

she was INCREDIBLY kind and thorough. VERY thoughtful and just overall GREAT experience!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][836276].votes_count ]]