Dr. Hector Raj

Dr. Hector Raj

Rate Dr. Hector Raj

Dr. Hector Raj's Ratings

Dr.Raj is an excellent dentist.He is very good with patients who fear dentists.His staff are excellent,and his fees are reasonable.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2014 | flag

he is a good dentists but rushes to much, he is very gental with my children and i would go back again

Submitted June 10, 2013 | flag

Found the Dr. very helpful and knowledgeable. Did really great work. Would recommend.

Submitted March 22, 2013 | flag

DO NOT GO TO THIS DENTIST. I have seen more than 10 dentists in my life and that was my worse dental experience. He filled my cavity but it look him an hour to do that and it was painful. After he fixed it, the tooth next to it started to be painful. I see another dentist and she told me that the cavity filling was off and that was why it was hurting the other tooth, and the other possibility is Dr. Raj may have damaged the nerve of my tooth when he filled the cavity. It just created more and more problem after I saw him. Also my gum was sore for a week becoz of his poor skill. He seems to be a nice person but his skill is really disappointing!

Submitted March 16, 2011 | flag

Very observant and knowledgeable in diagnosis. Extremely careful and concerned with patients tolerance to pain. Very considerate of patients’ financial ability to deal with the treatment plan. I found him to be a very God fearing doctor who really cares for his patients.

Submitted April 7, 2008 | flag

When I moved from Toronto I was looking for a Dentist in Halifax and one of my friend recommended Dr Raj. I like him a lot and he is better than my last Dentist. He is very kind and soft spoken. He has done beautiful fillings and Crowns for me. I am glad that I found him.

Submitted April 6, 2008 | flag

Dr. Raj is a very gentle and artistic Dentist in Halifax. He is painless and pleasant. He did a veneers for me and I am very pleased with the results. I strongly recommend him for cosmetic work.

Submitted April 2, 2008 | flag