Rate Dr. Hector Raj

Dr. Hector Raj's Ratings

Dr.Raj is an excellent dentist.He is very good with patients who fear dentists.His staff are excellent,and his fees are reasonable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][836349].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2014

he is a good dentists but rushes to much, he is very gental with my children and i would go back again

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][836348].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

Found the Dr. very helpful and knowledgeable. Did really great work. Would recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][836347].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

DO NOT GO TO THIS DENTIST. I have seen more than 10 dentists in my life and that was my worse dental experience. He filled my cavity but it look him an hour to do that and it was painful. After he fixed it, the tooth next to it started to be painful. I see another dentist and she told me that the cavity filling was off and that was why it was hurting the other tooth, and the other possibility is Dr. Raj may have damaged the nerve of my tooth when he filled the cavity. It just created more and more problem after I saw him. Also my gum was sore for a week becoz of his poor skill. He seems to be a nice person but his skill is really disappointing!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][836350].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

Very observant and knowledgeable in diagnosis. Extremely careful and concerned with patients tolerance to pain. Very considerate of patients’ financial ability to deal with the treatment plan. I found him to be a very God fearing doctor who really cares for his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][836346].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2008

When I moved from Toronto I was looking for a Dentist in Halifax and one of my friend recommended Dr Raj. I like him a lot and he is better than my last Dentist. He is very kind and soft spoken. He has done beautiful fillings and Crowns for me. I am glad that I found him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][836345].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2008

Dr. Raj is a very gentle and artistic Dentist in Halifax. He is painless and pleasant. He did a veneers for me and I am very pleased with the results. I strongly recommend him for cosmetic work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][836344].votes_count ]]