Rate Dr. Brad Mechor

Dr. Brad Mechor's Ratings

The nurse is extremely rude and abnoxious. Not sure why Dr. Mechor hasn't send her home yet.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2742621].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

I had a rhinoplasty done in another country and was unable to breath from the right side after it.
Dr. Mechor was able to correctly diagnose the problem. He performed the surgery and I can now breathe again after 3 years of feeling stuffed and having to breath from my mouth.
Everyone agrees that this doctor is highly knowledgable and skilled in his practice.
He is also very kind and polite. Extremely recommended ! :D

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2726649].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

After having a rhinoplasty / septoplasty by another ENT, I have been unable to breathe out of my nose. This doctor took one look inside my nose without a light or anything pre surgery, and told me very confidently no other doctor did more of these surgeries and that they were the best in the city. I felt confident after hearing that. Unfortunately things can go wrong, and I understand this. Sadly however after numerous follow ups post op the surgeon refused to admit that I am now having breathing problems. I was told over and over again "its swelling, it will get better, give it time" After two years of suffering i realized i was never going to get help from my surgeon and decided to make the switch and meet dr mechor after doing a lot of research. His staff brought me in on time, they were very sweet and helpful, he was caring, and he actually used a scope up my nose to take photos and show me what was wrong. Thank goodness he took the time to look, and I am scheduled for my surgery next week. I have nothing but confidence with Dr. Mechor. He is truly amazing at what he does. Anyone having breathing difficulties: go see Dr. Mechor!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2669717].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2015

I saw Dr. Mechor yesterday to address sinus issues after having a septoplasty done by another doctor several years ago and it was like having a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. Not only did he validate my pain, but he actually honestly addressed that the last surgery I had was completely over the top (I had consented to a septoplasty but the doctor went in and did major sinus surgery, removing most of my turbinates). Despite being terrified of surgery after the last fiasco I went through I'm beginning to feel more at ease with my options. The last doctor I went to just looked up my nose with a light and told me I needed surgery, whereas Dr. Mechor actually went in with an endoscope and took pictures (and took the time to go through the pictures with me and explain what he saw), and is sending me for a CT before definitively determining my course of treatment. He spoke to me like an actual human being (since I'm in my early 20s most doctors have a tendency to speak to me like I'm a toddler), his staff is kind and helpful, and the appointment actually started on time. It is so rare to find a doctor that is as attentive, yet still good at their job as Dr. Mechor. I would recommend to anyone having sinus issues.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2635970].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2014

Dr Brad is one the Best ENT specialist I have ever seen , I had so far 7 Endo Sinus surgeries done in the past before I met Dr Bad and never felt like my sinus problems will be cured , at one point I lost hope on life because of the chronic sinus issues I have.
After my recent surgery with Dr Brad I regained my life back , I got my sense of smell , no more sinus headaches, no more issues in breathing .. everything is good . He did explained me about the problems I have and helped me recover from my problems, He has very thorough knowledge in the subject and knows most of the root causes for the problem.

I recommend Dr Brad to each and every patient

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2619594].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

Dr Mechor performed an open Rhinoplasty on me on July 2014. I had a boxy tip, also I wanted a little bit of tip rotation, a nicer profile and a fix for my deviated septum. Dr Mechor did a great job fixing my deviated septum and removing the bulb on my nose, my profile looks way better and I am very happy overall. I can breathe better too. The recovery time was very short, he has gentle hands I can say. After 5 days my cast was removed, even if it was still swollen I could see I the nice results. My nose looks better every day. I was told the final results will be seen after 1 year. I am happy I chose Dr Mechor to do my surgery! Thanks a bunch!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2571193].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

Nadine seems a little short on the phone as far as staff goes but other than that had an excellent consultation visit with Brad! Booked the sinus surgery and had it completed. Brad was good in reassuring me that things wold be fine as i was quite worried about the surgery. Great guy, confident! Going in for post-op shortly, hope all is on track!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2565744].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

I have never been more impressed with any doctor than I am with Dr. Mechor. ALWAYS on time, knowledgeable, great bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2561409].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

Amazing, through, compassionate, professional and funny! Great results with treatment, care , surgery and post-op

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2558092].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

I had an excellent experience with this doctor. After a functional nose job I started to have breathing problems. My surgeon and original ENT couldn't see the problem but within 5 mins Dr. Mechor saw it. A year later, after I had healed, he offered an alternative low impact repair. When I chose to have it more invasively repaired, which he recommended against, he willingly recommended a very good Doctor who could help me. Some procedures require many years of experience and instead of risking doing further harm he sent me to someone with 18 years of experience doing difficult revisions. The referral was sent immediately and I had a phone call and appointment the next day! Absolutely no delays, so professional. The Doctor he refered me too was also excellent an listened well. Dr. Mechor is one of the few Doctors I have meet with a good bedside maner. He actually cared about me as a person. On top of it all he showed compassion and sympathy. He also offered me post operative care as the doctor he refered me to was out of town. He is office ran on time and his staff are helpful and willing to answer questions. An all round good experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2539520].votes_count ]]