Rate Dr. Brad Mechor

Dr. Brad Mechor's Ratings

Dr Brad is one the Best ENT specialist I have ever seen , I had so far 7 Endo Sinus surgeries done in the past before I met Dr Bad and never felt like my sinus problems will be cured , at one point I lost hope on life because of the chronic sinus issues I have.
After my recent surgery with Dr Brad I regained my life back , I got my sense of smell , no more sinus headaches, no more issues in breathing .. everything is good . He did explained me about the problems I have and helped me recover from my problems, He has very thorough knowledge in the subject and knows most of the root causes for the problem.

I recommend Dr Brad to each and every patient

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2619594].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

Dr Mechor performed an open Rhinoplasty on me on July 2014. I had a boxy tip, also I wanted a little bit of tip rotation, a nicer profile and a fix for my deviated septum. Dr Mechor did a great job fixing my deviated septum and removing the bulb on my nose, my profile looks way better and I am very happy overall. I can breathe better too. The recovery time was very short, he has gentle hands I can say. After 5 days my cast was removed, even if it was still swollen I could see I the nice results. My nose looks better every day. I was told the final results will be seen after 1 year. I am happy I chose Dr Mechor to do my surgery! Thanks a bunch!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2571193].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

Nadine seems a little short on the phone as far as staff goes but other than that had an excellent consultation visit with Brad! Booked the sinus surgery and had it completed. Brad was good in reassuring me that things wold be fine as i was quite worried about the surgery. Great guy, confident! Going in for post-op shortly, hope all is on track!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2565744].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

I have never been more impressed with any doctor than I am with Dr. Mechor. ALWAYS on time, knowledgeable, great bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2561409].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

Amazing, through, compassionate, professional and funny! Great results with treatment, care , surgery and post-op

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2558092].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

I had an excellent experience with this doctor. After a functional nose job I started to have breathing problems. My surgeon and original ENT couldn't see the problem but within 5 mins Dr. Mechor saw it. A year later, after I had healed, he offered an alternative low impact repair. When I chose to have it more invasively repaired, which he recommended against, he willingly recommended a very good Doctor who could help me. Some procedures require many years of experience and instead of risking doing further harm he sent me to someone with 18 years of experience doing difficult revisions. The referral was sent immediately and I had a phone call and appointment the next day! Absolutely no delays, so professional. The Doctor he refered me too was also excellent an listened well. Dr. Mechor is one of the few Doctors I have meet with a good bedside maner. He actually cared about me as a person. On top of it all he showed compassion and sympathy. He also offered me post operative care as the doctor he refered me to was out of town. He is office ran on time and his staff are helpful and willing to answer questions. An all round good experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2539520].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

With regard to Dr. Mechor, I had waited almost two months to see him and he completely brushed me off! I have had a chronic cough for almost a year and was told by my family doctor as well as Rockyview's radiology team that a pre-existing condition was causing me sinus problems, post-nasal drip and my chronic cough. The only thing he did was put the scope in my nose and ears, which he proceeded to tell me was fine and he also rejected the radiologists report & said they were incorrect. If there was anyone incorrect, it would be Dr. Mechor. He told me my chronic cough was caused by smoking (which I have only smoked for 4 pack years & put me on a guilt trip for smoking) and acid reflux... well I take an acid reducer twice daily that keeps it under control so it doesn't cause that AND I have been to gastroenterologist that has stated that my cough is NOT caused by acid reflux supported by endoscopy. He made the acid reflux assertion but didn't even look in my throat! I thought an ear, nose and throat doctor would look in my throat with his scope! I felt extremely rushed, the appt only lasted 15 mins and he sent me on my way. His ego is astronomical, he would be much better if he dealt with lab rats all day, not people; as far as his bedside manner goes he DOES NOT even have one. I also think that I was disregarded because I'm in my 20s, which is a horrible way to practice medicine and is age discrimination. If you're looking for help, DO NOT go to Dr. Mechor and I WILL be seeking a second opinion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2528680].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2014

One of the best doctors I have ever seen in my life. He is a true genius, and I am so grateful to have him looking after my sinus issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2427894].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2014

Dr. Brad fixed my sinuses and septum. He has accommodated my unusual schedule several times. With him, you are not trading personality for professional ability. He has it all. My surgery exceed expectations. There was always a forum for my questions. It has only been a week, and I can breathe through my nose, it is straight, and the bruising is almost all gone. I knew I was in good hands, when they wheeled me into the OR, and 'For those about to rock' was playing. Too funny.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2427893].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

ALWAYS on time, great doctor. Easygoing manner, but very knowledgeable and extremely competent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][836437].votes_count ]]